I know I'm not a premium member

You can just say NO and be done with it you know? Destee.com is a authoritarian/dictatorship, not democratic .... hence the reason i had the foresight and showed RESPECT:court: by making the request...all attempts to manipulate my words and position is noted but not necessary. I know you are a very intelligent person, who could make a person without a strong mind lose focus of their position...NOT me..lol...if you REALLY want to believe the above about Ma'at then :10500:

it's your world....

but i believe the Wiki article was quiet clear....

Like your presentation of Maat, your understanding of authoritarian / dictatorship seems to have quite a bit of flexibility in it as well.

If destee.com was an authoritarian / dictatorship, you nor anyone would ever be welcome to present all questions, concerns, complaints, and/or requests.

If destee.com was an authoritarian / dictatorship, you'd not have to tell me I can just say no, for surely a dictator would know (and do) that without prompting.

If destee.com was an authoritarian / dictatorship, I'd not make the offer for you to show and prove that cursing your own people is best, for reconsideration of the rule.

If destee.com was an authoritarian / dictatorship, intelligence would not play a part in making one lose focus of their position, for there would be no other positions.

If destee.com was an authoritarian / dictatorship, strong minds would not be here, for they'd not willingly subject themselves to such tyranny ... would you?

Don't get mad at me Sister, calling us dictator and authoritarian, because you can't show and prove that cursing your own people is the best thing to do.

:heart:

Destee

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back