Status
Not open for further replies.

sweet apple*pie

REGISTERED MEMBER
May 14, 2006
East Coast
Occupation
I am a student, and all though it is hardwork, it
I am growing increasingly ignitied by this fool named Rhymbad, who seems to have some type of fatal attraction towards me. He is sexually harassing me on this website, and creating comments and threads directed at me, to denouce my character and dignity as a respectable woman. He is extremely assanine, and becoming a thorn to my enjoyment here. I will not sit around and allow this imbusal to disrespect the heck out of me with his sexual slurs, aimed at treating me like one of his ho's. He is stalking me, and seems infatuated with me, and I expect something to be done about this animal, before I loose my cool. I would appreciate prompt attention to this, as I do not wish for days to past with this being unaddressed, as some of my previous request.

I am asking for the removal of his flow " My version of Sex with the Ex" which is a very disrespectful spin off to my flow "Sex with the Ex" and is intended to disrespect the hell out of me. He talks about me like some kind of tramp.

I am also asking that his comments on my flow "Sex with the Ex" which his comments to me are sexually harrassing.

He has already been suspended once, and he has not learned and that was 2 weeks ago. I am asking that he be banned or at the very least, suspended again.

i feel your frustration

though i think is was wrong to include the word "fool" in your title

unfortunately i need you to post the post you have a problem with here

we can only moderate the rules we can't moderate feelings

so what you might take offense to unfortunately might not break the rules

would you be kind enough to post a link to the post you didn't like

i will examine it

and you ask that a whole thread of Rhymebad's be removed

ok i will examine that

i am aware of statements made to you and 4EVERLUV in the past

from a member of Destee.com

To start sister you are in violation , we do not call member out there name you should reframe this ASAP this concerns me when members are called out there name
and in the future please try not doing this for it puts you in violation yourself.

fool named Rhymbad

It would be best if you put this member on Ignore which you do have that option
maybe you reading into the flow of him with such wide scope for he didn't call you
out or use your name , it could very well be but this member flow was a spin off from
another poem which is not a violation nor breaking any rules , I don't believe his intent
was to be harmful while at your request that his post be removed from your art work
was granted ....Try not to read into him as personal through expression poeticly for i
don't see your name in his title or where he's really speaking directly to or at you.

He is stalking me

sister sweet apple*pie , In what way is this member doing such here at destee.com
are you recieving messages from him ? or just within the poetry area ? because this statement
is a serious issues while we don't want no member to feel they are being stalked or harassed.
He is sexually harassing me on this website
This something we take very serious and won't allow, how is he doing such ?
is this member coming in every post with sexual comments to you in direct?
I would need to see trats of this because here at destee's we don't approved
and or accept these type of things and behavior.
We will indeed look into it but we don't suspend or Ban at members request
but by the guide lines and rules set forth.

While this matter will not go un-noticed and looked into for a clear view, we
do hope you can enjoy your self here and continue on beyond feeling harassed .

Again do reframe your statement of calling this member out his/her name ASAP.

ADMIN.
$$RICH$$

ok i examined

the thread, Sweet Apple*Pie

http://destee.com/forums/showthread.php?t=57537

i don't see where he is directly referring to you

if i missed it, i would be more than happy for you to direct me to

where the thread is in offense to yourself

and the comment in your thread "sex with an EX"

was removed

$$RICH$$ I am on my cell phone now, so I can not get into this like I want to, but it is very bogus of you not to clearly see that he's poem is directed towards me, and it's description of me matches my picture perfectly. He's words are disrespectful of me, and if you cannot see this than I have no respect for you. If you feel like this type of language is acceptable, then that shows me what type of man you are. This member has disrespected the hell out of me, and all you have to say is that I called him a fool, which does not compare to what he wrote. You have some nerve. I believe that you handling my complaint here is a conflict of interest anyhow, for outside reasons.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back