This member named Rhymbad

Discussion in 'Violators and Violations (Possible Ones)' started by sweet apple*pie, Dec 29, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sweet apple*pie

sweet apple*pie Well-Known Member MEMBER

I am a student, and all though it is hardwork, it
    Ratings:
    +30
    I am growing increasingly ignitied by this fool named Rhymbad, who seems to have some type of fatal attraction towards me. He is sexually harassing me on this website, and creating comments and threads directed at me, to denouce my character and dignity as a respectable woman. He is extremely assanine, and becoming a thorn to my enjoyment here. I will not sit around and allow this imbusal to disrespect the heck out of me with his sexual slurs, aimed at treating me like one of his ho's. He is stalking me, and seems infatuated with me, and I expect something to be done about this animal, before I loose my cool. I would appreciate prompt attention to this, as I do not wish for days to past with this being unaddressed, as some of my previous request.

I am asking for the removal of his flow " My version of Sex with the Ex" which is a very disrespectful spin off to my flow "Sex with the Ex" and is intended to disrespect the hell out of me. He talks about me like some kind of tramp.

I am also asking that his comments on my flow "Sex with the Ex" which his comments to me are sexually harrassing.

He has already been suspended once, and he has not learned and that was 2 weeks ago. I am asking that he be banned or at the very least, suspended again.

2. Da Street So'ja

Da Street So'ja Banned MEMBER

thrivin' spiritually/physically/emotionally/financ
    Ratings:
    +42
    i feel your frustration

though i think is was wrong to include the word "fool" in your title

unfortunately i need you to post the post you have a problem with here

we can only moderate the rules we can't moderate feelings

so what you might take offense to unfortunately might not break the rules

would you be kind enough to post a link to the post you didn't like

i will examine it

and you ask that a whole thread of Rhymebad's be removed

ok i will examine that

i am aware of statements made to you and 4EVERLUV in the past

from a member of Destee.com

3. $$RICH$$

$$RICH$$ Lyon King Admin. STAFF

United States
    BUSINESS owner
    Ratings:
    +4,177
    To start sister you are in violation , we do not call member out there name you should reframe this ASAP this concerns me when members are called out there name
    and in the future please try not doing this for it puts you in violation yourself.

fool named Rhymbad

It would be best if you put this member on Ignore which you do have that option
    maybe you reading into the flow of him with such wide scope for he didn't call you
    out or use your name , it could very well be but this member flow was a spin off from
    another poem which is not a violation nor breaking any rules , I don't believe his intent
    was to be harmful while at your request that his post be removed from your art work
    was granted ....Try not to read into him as personal through expression poeticly for i
    don't see your name in his title or where he's really speaking directly to or at you.

He is stalking me

sister sweet apple*pie , In what way is this member doing such here at destee.com
    are you recieving messages from him ? or just within the poetry area ? because this statement
    is a serious issues while we don't want no member to feel they are being stalked or harassed.
    He is sexually harassing me on this website
    This something we take very serious and won't allow, how is he doing such ?
    is this member coming in every post with sexual comments to you in direct?
    I would need to see trats of this because here at destee's we don't approved
    and or accept these type of things and behavior.
    We will indeed look into it but we don't suspend or Ban at members request
    but by the guide lines and rules set forth.

While this matter will not go un-noticed and looked into for a clear view, we
    do hope you can enjoy your self here and continue on beyond feeling harassed .

Again do reframe your statement of calling this member out his/her name ASAP.

ADMIN.
    $$RICH$$

4. Da Street So'ja

Da Street So'ja Banned MEMBER

thrivin' spiritually/physically/emotionally/financ
    Ratings:
    +42
    ok i examined

the thread, Sweet Apple*Pie

http://destee.com/forums/showthread.php?t=57537

i don't see where he is directly referring to you

if i missed it, i would be more than happy for you to direct me to

where the thread is in offense to yourself

and the comment in your thread "sex with an EX"

was removed

5. sweet apple*pie

Ratings:
    +30
    $$RICH$$ I am on my cell phone now, so I can not get into this like I want to, but it is very bogus of you not to clearly see that he's poem is directed towards me, and it's description of me matches my picture perfectly. He's words are disrespectful of me, and if you cannot see this than I have no respect for you. If you feel like this type of language is acceptable, then that shows me what type of man you are. This member has disrespected the hell out of me, and all you have to say is that I called him a fool, which does not compare to what he wrote. You have some nerve. I believe that you handling my complaint here is a conflict of interest anyhow, for outside reasons.

6. $$RICH$$

$$RICH$$ Lyon King Admin. STAFF

United States
    BUSINESS owner
    Ratings:
    +4,177
    Sister i can see where you coming from indeed as stated above we are looking into
    the matter moreso on a deeper view and yes calling him out his name is a violation
    that i hope you correct, all i ask is that you show me where he is harassing and stalking
    from the read of his poem it can be taken in that manner but balance of fairness is
    also there
    yes from your pic and his short description can match we are indeed looking into all
    that
    until we all have viewed it to address your complaint, do give me links to other stalkings
    or harassment from this member and yes please reframe your fool statement

This is truely looked at highly and we as a team are viewing it , provide us with
    other such acts if you will .

We do not act until we have gone through all the facts and proof and links provided
    We hope to have it resolved as soon as we can ......But putting him on ignore will be
    a right thing to do.

7. sweet apple*pie

Ratings:
    +30
    If you want to a make changes to what I said, then thats your business. I will not be changing anything, until the one who caused them removes their remarks. You claim I am in violation of using the word fool, when there is a man who has created an entire flow degrading and violating me. The audacity of you.I wont be changing a thing, until somebody does their job around here.

and exactly who is the moderating team?

Dont give me a bunch of hocus pocus about using the ignore button....would you want to be the dummy in the dark, not knowing what is being written about you, while everyone else knows? So dont offer me advice, that you would not want to hear. I am asking for the flow to be removed.

Like I said....I do not think you are fit to handle my complaint for outside reasons.

8. Ionlyspeaktruth

Ionlyspeaktruth Banned

Ratings:
    +6
    Since this is out there for all i guess i can comment

Sister, I dont read much of the poetry at all, but i read this one that you speak of. I missed where the real problem was/is. Also, I must say that the term "stalking" and "sexual harrasment" are deeply disturbing. I am no moderator (in fact I am the one who is often moderated):lol::censored: It seems that you are being a little too thin skinned about this. My advice to you is to put on the "BIG GIRLS" outfit. There are always gonna be a little fussin and such.:fight::fight: Thats life. I have had my problems with moderators around here from time to time, but I NEVER ask that anyone be banned and such. I just dish it out to them. FYI, I dont think that even the most horrendous mods around here would EVER let a sister be stalked or harrased. just my opinion. hope things work out for you. be tough.

9. lilpea

lilpea Moderator STAFF

United States
    retired
    Ratings:
    +343
    Wow!!!! slow your roll sis.....we love u

Wowwww!!!!!! Sister...This is not my department..but all Mods here work together as a team...I think what the Brother Mod is trying to tell you is ...lets take the spotlight off of you and put it back where it belongs...on the source of your complaint...that's all....give the mods. a chance to do their job...true here at Destess's it may seem as thou it takes a long time. that's only because the team want's to do it right. Please sister you can help by taking the spotlight off yourself...because at this point you are the one that is blinding everyone. All eyes are on you and not on the job that has be do done. I hope you feel me on this.

Respectfully,
    Lilpea :1on1:

10. sweet apple*pie

Ratings:
    +30
    I have calmed down....

but I would like to say, that I am not concerned whose eyes are on me Pea, for I am not trying to impress anyone here. If I am blinding you, then perhaps you should break out your sunshades.

I say this respectfully...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.