Black People : Humility?

Blackbird

REGISTERED MEMBER
Jan 31, 2004
Da Desert, literally
Occupation
Professional Hitman
Do you think humility is lacking among the so-called conscious among us?

I am an ungrateful always right bastard who is not conscious. I know I am not humble because I am never wrong and I will smack the dog shxt out of those who think I am.

But what about the ones that are conscious? Is humility lacking?

Do you think humility is lacking among the so-called conscious among us?

I am an ungrateful always right bastard who is not conscious. I know I am not humble because I am never wrong and I will smack the dog shxt out of those who think I am.

But what about the ones that are conscious? Is humility lacking?

‘Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond imagination. It is our light more than our darkness which scares us. We ask ourselves – who are we to be brilliant, beautiful, talented, and fabulous. But honestly, who are you to not be so?
by Marianne Williamson

In knowing this about us...and being that I have no fear, why should I be humble? I should exude all the strength, light, power, genius and everything else that I can. I don't have time to be cowering or being less than myself because it makes somebody else comfortable.

‘Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond imagination. It is our light more than our darkness which scares us. We ask ourselves – who are we to be brilliant, beautiful, talented, and fabulous. But honestly, who are you to not be so?

In knowing this about us...and being that I have no fear, why should I be humble? I should exude all the strength, light, power, genius and everything else that I can. I don't have time to be cowering or being less than myself because it makes somebody else comfortable.

Interesting point of view! :) I'll have to think about this one. ;)

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back