Black People : Human Lab Rats???

The doctors, researchers, scientists. Should they not take tests to find out why this is happening to these babies and to help find a cure for those babies who are born with this illness?

I'm not negating that doctors, researchers or scientist shouldn't do anything, my thing is, what is the reason behind these children being born this way. What is going on out there, were these parents under specific medications given them by doctors that caused them to produce children with the problems seen in the videos? and if so, was this done just so that doctors can test just how good there science is, in other words playing God? I have never seen a Asian child with this kind of problem, I noticed that it is Asian children mostly with this terrible skin condition which makes these children look like aliens with the skin of a reptile with the exception of the one Latin child.

W.I.P
:whip:

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back