Black People : How Would You Change The World With A Few Million $$$ ?

I feel you fam, it's just that my love for my people (and my bias against whites) have me living by the axiom: not black only, but black first.

So maybe I'd enroll a few honorary white students. But they'd have to be on a scholarship or thru special admittance. Teaching white people about things beyond their frequency is not only questionable (why give one white a seat when we can give a family member one?) it is also counter Afrikan.

But I digress, for a more inclusive world we might have to do that.

And yes, do blow your budget and get at least Amos' falsification - brilliant read.

One,

- Ikoro

I would do something also in the field of education but most likely I would finally publish some of the 30+ books dealing with African history and culture (including my own family history projects) which are taking up space on my hard drives as well as invest in some learning centers and projects that I am presently employed at and doing some consultant work with.

I feel you fam, it's just that my love for my people (and my bias against whites) have me living by the axiom: not black only, but black first.

So maybe I'd enroll a few honorary white students. But they'd have to be on a scholarship or thru special admittance. Teaching white people about things beyond their frequency is not only questionable (why give one white a seat when we can give a family member one?) it is also counter Afrikan.

But I digress, for a more inclusive world we might have to do that.

And yes, do blow your budget and get at least Amos' falsification - brilliant read.

One,

- Ikoro

The world IS inclusive, it cannot be otherwise. The truth of the matter is that whites are here for a reason, and although I do not exactly know that reason, it cannot be all bad because I myself am white. And not just a little white, or a touch of white but blue eyes and red hair white.

It is white people who, for lack of knowledge of ourstory, would seek to destroy. They have been the cause of endless tragedy to the world. Their leaders have cultivated a mindset of ignorance and hate so that it might be made possible to fulfill their agenda.

Whites do not know who they serve, they are led blindly and like sheep to the slaughter, perish for lack of knowledge. They are murderers because that's how the standard was set for them, that was the bargain and they were quick to sell their souls for material gain. Had ever they known the truth about your people, and truth of the history of the world - real history, even their history in terms of black ancestors, how then would they react when their leaders encouraged them to substitute love for hate, and knowledge and wisdom for ignorant lies?

It is a very, very few whites who have controlled and presided over the collective white mindset. It has been going on for so long, the mindset now has a life of it's own. The lies propogate more lies as whites seek justification for their actions. But the majority of white - a vast majority, have never known the truth or been exposed to it. They do not bother with black traditional religion, nor black history. And there is a reason it is not taught to them, but hate is promoted with arrogance instead. Don't get me wrong, in the end it comes down to personal choice so there is no one else to blame. But that choice is made when lacking truth, and most who choose do so with a perverse sense of history and judgement.

So I don't choose to allow them to be taught solely because I am white, but because it is a way to end the hate and ignorance by replacing lies with the truth. The inevitable result of this is a displacement of injustice for justice. Many will be very, very indignant after learning how they have been used, and how history has been twisted.

This is why I believe that it is not a war of color vs. Color, but a battle of the truth, and a war for the fate of humankind. With that said, I would not and do not blame any black person for believing that there is no hope for my people to change. I am not here to argue that, I do not know the answers. But I believe that with the truth comes new perception, and a new identity.

To get whites to learn this truth, they must be exposed to it. So yeah, I'll allow them to be taught if they are willing.

Hotep!

Penny

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back