Black People : How Would You Change The World With A Few Million $$$ ?

Discussion in 'Black People Open Forum' started by gogounited, Aug 4, 2010.

1. gogounited

gogounited Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +358
    Let's just hypothesize that you fell into ten million dollars. What would you do with it to facilitate a better world? Or 50 million. Would you be able to make a difference (significantly) in your lifetime? Would you be willing to use that money to further an agenda by which to change the power structure dynamic we all face globally, or as a nation, race, etc.? IF SO, what progress would you expect to see during your lifetime as a result of your efforts?

So, to sum it up. What would you do with 50 million dollars or so to change the power structure dynamic across the world? To be put another way - what sort of plan of action would it take to unravel the corrupt fabric of this capitalist ignorance-based power structure driven by greed?

Okay, so now that I've tried to make the question clear, I'll share my idea with you, and I'd like you to poke as many holes in it as you can. And then, if you're willing, please share yours. And if not, please share why you choose not to entertain the question, (for example, you may think it impossible to make change using money, etc.)

And lastly, if you don't feel like sharing at all, thank you for reading. :geek:

So, here's my idea.

Pay inner-city highschool kids a sum of money upon free completion of a course of African Traditional religion studies, such as Metu Neter. Kids get paid a weekly sum of money for perfect attendance (or even smaller sum daily with a weekly bonus for perfect .attendance). There will be quizzes each week that must be passed to ensure the bonus monies paid. And a final test after the 3 month course is over, which must be passed in order to receive final payout (essentially, another bonus for graduating the entire course).

If students fail to make a class, they are forced to make up for it within one week. If they do not, the course is over and they must start all over. No student can enroll more than twice. Students who pass the course can enroll a second time and take an advanced course, which pays slighty more for passing.

As for the courses, using Metu Neter as a focal point, all books are included and given to student. This helps them to share what they've learned with others. They receive additional money for each referred friend to also pass the course. The first course runs for 6 weeks, and the advanced for three months. The first will cover all three volumes plus two intro classes to get students up to speed about history. Real history as relates to religion, etc. These will include some basic biology, physics, psychology, and metaphysical points as relates to the material. The advanced course will deal with extended and advanced meditation technique as relates to the material.

Here is the rationale behind what seems a very simple plan, one I'm sure has been thought of before, but perhaps not by anyone with 50 million who is serious about implementing such a strategy. Not that I have 50 million dollars lol.

Catching these youth so early, it is easier to teach them because there is less to unlearn. They can go on to teach their own children, if they so chose. Knowledge, and more specifically, the application of knowledge as wisdom, is what will change this from the inside out if it can be imparted to the young and poor. This is something the old and rich have thus far succeeded in preventing. With these youth, who are now equipped to see the structure for what it is, and who can tell exactly what they are up against in themselves and the world, it will be possible to change an entire generation in such a way. To get a critical mass, you'd need to open 2 schools per state in the largest cities and put about 2,000 kids through each year per state, passing the initial course, not necessarily the advanced one.

2000 kids, 50 states = 100,000 kids total, who grow up to average 1.5 kids apiece. That's another 150,000 people. Let's say one of these grown folk teaches just one other adult, or introduces them to the material successfully, now we're up to 350,000 people onto the same ideas all living in relatively the same generation, insomuch as time is concerned. Ideas are viral in nature, and will spread as such when you reach enough people. Depending upon the number of schools, and how many kids you can get to pass the course, it could be a whole new mass mindset after just 2-3 generations. Possibly just one, given the nature of what the material can do for a person. I'm sure some of you can concur.

Hotep!

Penny

2. Sekhemu

Sekhemu Well-Known Member MEMBER

priest
    Ratings:
    +1,064
    What an awsome plan Penny

Big ups to you

3. gogounited

United States
    Ratings:
    +358
    Hey thanks for the encouragement, Sekhemu!

After reading the Metu Neter, and because of the way I was then able to put to understanding so many different schools of thought, but in a new integrated form, I realized that the reason so few people know about it (and man I slogged to find someone, anyone who had also read the material and understood it) is because not too many folks are avid readers, even though they may be curious enough.

The book isn't exactly a parlor read, you know? It's almost like a series of textbooks, and it's almost a cult secret in the way it is such an obscure piece of work. In all honesty, there is a bit of me that finds it hard to believe that it exists, and does indeed impart what it does.

So, WHO goes looking for stuff like that to read? The unfortunate truth is...not that many people at all. But of course, society has been purposefully cultivated in such a way.

So, if I had some money, I'd try to find a way to teach this information, as most people may fail to comprehend it otherwise by just reading the books. And who better to teach than our disenfranchised youth that stand to pay the price resulting from the mistakes of previous generations.

And as far as means are concerned, let's just say that everything happens for a reason. :)

Hotep!

Penny

4. Ikoro

Ikoro Well-Known Member MEMBER

Norway
    Ratings:
    +320
    Yes, that was indeed deep.

But for good measure, I'd throw in some mandatory history classes, economy (IMF, World Bank and WTO, capitalism and the coming resource crisis) metaphysics and rhetorical studies (political leaders, ordinary people and resistance leaders). Might need a bit more moeny for this so hm...

But excellent plan and good idea to bring in the Metu Neter.

And oh! We'd be very remiss to not include the editorial 'Under The Tree of Talking: Leadership for Change in Africa' by Onyekachi Wambu and 'Blueprint for Black Power' and 'Falsification of Afrikan Consciousness' by Amos Wilson.

And we NEED a class on health and nutrition, no more grits and more exercise + personal hygene. Ezi okwu (real talk) on that last one.

I'm just blowing the budget here, I can see that already :\

One,

- Ikoro

5. gogounited

United States
    Ratings:
    +358
    Ha ha. Well my book budget is blown now too as I will have to try those you recommended.

Here's the catch though, I would offer this to all students, regardless of race. I am of the opinion that brainwashed whites, whose history has been fed to them with white sppons filled with blood, need to know the truth of the world. Afterall, they contribute so heavily to the world's problems due to ignorance and cultivated hate.

Think about it, what better way to wipe the truth from the face of the world and keep it for the elite few, than to create racial biases and hatred towards the remnants and ancestors of those to whom it originally belonged? Why else propogate mass civil violence war and apartheid in Africa?

It is because if Africa and it's people were free, this belief system would become a profound catalyst for changing the entire world's ability to PERCEIVE. To identify with Creator. A world like that, and people of that mindset don't murder, steal, and kill for land which can BELONG to no one man. The ancients revelled in truth and harmony that comes from it, the world will know that once again when Africa is freed. So for those who'd rather control us all through manipulating all of our faculties as physiological beings, and who would feed us lies in the form of religion to get us to breed more discord among ourselves, it would make sense in an insiduous way to wipe out any and all people who have vestiges of this history through genetic, ancestral and other means of remembering and sharing it.

The only way to counter such a design is to disseminate the truth, hiding it is exactly how they've been so successful because they use it themselves SPECIFICALLY against us which is why so many whites are ignorant, hate-filled and brainwashed.

The very thing that has given them their power will be their downfall. As above, so below, the truth will ensnare them in their lies.

That's just my personal theory though.

6. Ikoro

Ikoro Well-Known Member MEMBER

Norway
    Ratings:
    +320
    I feel you fam, it's just that my love for my people (and my bias against whites) have me living by the axiom: not black only, but black first.

So maybe I'd enroll a few honorary white students. But they'd have to be on a scholarship or thru special admittance. Teaching white people about things beyond their frequency is not only questionable (why give one white a seat when we can give a family member one?) it is also counter Afrikan.

But I digress, for a more inclusive world we might have to do that.

And yes, do blow your budget and get at least Amos' falsification - brilliant read.

One,

- Ikoro

7. $$RICH$$

$$RICH$$ Lyon King Admin. STAFF

United States
    BUSINESS owner
    Ratings:
    +4,178
    Indeed sister that was well thought out , deep and i would as well place a plan to
    change what i can and realize what i can't .........thankz for sharing this and good food to the soul & mind

8. Omowale Jabali

Omowale Jabali The Cosmic Journeyman PREMIUM MEMBER

United States
    Creative Industrialist
    Ratings:
    +9,585
    I would do something also in the field of education but most likely I would finally publish some of the 30+ books dealing with African history and culture (including my own family history projects) which are taking up space on my hard drives as well as invest in some learning centers and projects that I am presently employed at and doing some consultant work with.

9. gogounited

United States
    Ratings:
    +358
    The world IS inclusive, it cannot be otherwise. The truth of the matter is that whites are here for a reason, and although I do not exactly know that reason, it cannot be all bad because I myself am white. And not just a little white, or a touch of white but blue eyes and red hair white.

It is white people who, for lack of knowledge of ourstory, would seek to destroy. They have been the cause of endless tragedy to the world. Their leaders have cultivated a mindset of ignorance and hate so that it might be made possible to fulfill their agenda.

Whites do not know who they serve, they are led blindly and like sheep to the slaughter, perish for lack of knowledge. They are murderers because that's how the standard was set for them, that was the bargain and they were quick to sell their souls for material gain. Had ever they known the truth about your people, and truth of the history of the world - real history, even their history in terms of black ancestors, how then would they react when their leaders encouraged them to substitute love for hate, and knowledge and wisdom for ignorant lies?

It is a very, very few whites who have controlled and presided over the collective white mindset. It has been going on for so long, the mindset now has a life of it's own. The lies propogate more lies as whites seek justification for their actions. But the majority of white - a vast majority, have never known the truth or been exposed to it. They do not bother with black traditional religion, nor black history. And there is a reason it is not taught to them, but hate is promoted with arrogance instead. Don't get me wrong, in the end it comes down to personal choice so there is no one else to blame. But that choice is made when lacking truth, and most who choose do so with a perverse sense of history and judgement.

So I don't choose to allow them to be taught solely because I am white, but because it is a way to end the hate and ignorance by replacing lies with the truth. The inevitable result of this is a displacement of injustice for justice. Many will be very, very indignant after learning how they have been used, and how history has been twisted.

This is why I believe that it is not a war of color vs. Color, but a battle of the truth, and a war for the fate of humankind. With that said, I would not and do not blame any black person for believing that there is no hope for my people to change. I am not here to argue that, I do not know the answers. But I believe that with the truth comes new perception, and a new identity.

To get whites to learn this truth, they must be exposed to it. So yeah, I'll allow them to be taught if they are willing.

Hotep!

Penny