Black Entertainment : How the #MeToo Movement Could Kill Some Sexy Hollywood Movies

IFE

REGISTERED MEMBER
Jan 20, 2015
How the #MeToo Movement Could Kill Some Sexy Hollywood Movies

With 'Fifty Shades Freed' poised to hit theaters as the town navigates the post-Harvey Weinstein landscape, an early casualty of the climate shift may be big-screen erotica — unless it has a feminist spin: "With this current climate, I don't think the appetite is ripe."

As Hollywood begins to navigate the #MeToo landscape, one of the first casualties appears to be big-screen erotica. In the wake of the Harvey Weinstein scandal, studios are steering clear of sex.

The Hugh Hefner biopic that once was set up at Warner Bros. is all but dead —

How the #MeToo Movement Could Kill Some Sexy Hollywood Movies
https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/n...could-kill-some-sexy-hollywood-movies-1073212 - 158k - Cached - Similar pages
Jan 10, 2018 ... Even before Weinstein's epic fall in October, studios had become more wary of sex onscreen, given that China balks at such content (neither Fifty Shades of Grey nor Fifty Shades Darker was released in the all-important market) and onscreen copulation is a nonstarter in many places from the Middle East to ...

20 Hollywood Women Tell Their Tales of Sexual Harassment (EXCLUSIVE)

1. Hollywood Women Tell Their #MeToo Stories – Variety
    http://variety.com/2017/film/news/20-hollywood-women-tales-sexual-harassment-stories-1202636918/ - 248k - Cached - Similar pages
    Dec 13, 2017 ... While a tsunami of women in Hollywood tweeted #metoo, the hashtag didn't give most the opportunity to tell their sexual harassment stories. ... After beingsexually harassed a great number of times in my twenties, I developed a posture of “You' re not coming near me.” I developed a tougher exterior and ...

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back