Black People : How the Crown Rules the World

Discussion in 'Black People Open Forum' started by Sekhemu, Jul 19, 2006.

  1. Sekhemu

    Sekhemu Well-Known Member MEMBER

    Joined:
    Jul 9, 2003
    Messages:
    6,489
    Likes Received:
    1,061
    Gender:
    Male
    Occupation:
    priest
    Location:
    new jersey
    Ratings:
    +1,064
    By Mark Owen

    There are two Crowns operant in England, one being Queen Elizabeth ll.

    Althought extremely wealthy, the Queen functions largely in a ceremonial capacity and serves to deflect attention away from the other Crown, who issues her marching orders through their control of the English Parliament.

    This other Crown is comprised of a committe of 12 banks (read families) headed by the Bank of England (House of Rothschild). They rule the world from the 677-acre, independent sovereign state known as The City of London, or simply 'The City.'

    This city is not part of England, just as Washington, D.C. is not part of the USA.

    The City is referred to as the wealthiest square mile on the earth and is presided over by a Lord Mayor who is appointed annually.

    When the Queen wishes to conduct business within the City, she is met by the Lord Mayor at temple (Templar) Bar where she requests permission to enter this private, sovereign state. She then proceeds into the City walking several places behind the Mayor.

    Her entourage may not be clothed in anything other than service uniforms.

    In the 19th century, 90% of the world's trade was carried by British ships controlled by the Crown. The other 10% of ships had to pay commissions to the Crown simply for the privilege of using the world's oceans.

    The Crown reaped billions in profits while operating under the protection of the British armed forces. This was not British commerce or British wealth, but the Crown's commerce and the Crown's wealth.

    As of 1850, author Frederick Morton estimated the Rothschild fortune to be in excess of $10 billion [today, the combined wealth of these banking dynasties is $300 trillion]. Today, the bonded indebtedness of the world is held by the Crown.

    The aforementioned Temple Bar is the juristic arm of the Crown and holds an exclusive monopoly on global legal fraud through their Bar Association franchises. The Temple Bar is comprised of our Inns of Court. They are ; the Middle Temple, Inner Temple, Lincoln's Inn and Gray's Inn. The entry point to these closed secret societies is only to be found when one is called to their Bar.

    The Bar attorneys in the United States owe their allegiance and pledge their oaths to the Crown. All Bar Associations throughout the world are signatories and franchises to the International Bar Association.

    http://www.conspiracyplanet.com/channel.cfm?Channelid=52&contentid=1964&page=1
     
  2. I-khan

    I-khan Well-Known Member MEMBER

    Joined:
    Dec 27, 2005
    Messages:
    1,344
    Likes Received:
    46
    Ratings:
    +47
    this is GREAT work, it is time for a STICKY for this one,especially given the political condition of the world today...........
     
  3. Sekhemu

    Sekhemu Well-Known Member MEMBER

    Joined:
    Jul 9, 2003
    Messages:
    6,489
    Likes Received:
    1,061
    Gender:
    Male
    Occupation:
    priest
    Location:
    new jersey
    Ratings:
    +1,064

    Thank good brotha.

    let's pray nobody sleeps on this.
     
  4. DA BROTHER LOVE

    DA BROTHER LOVE Well-Known Member MEMBER

    Joined:
    Aug 30, 2004
    Messages:
    137
    Likes Received:
    15
    Ratings:
    +15
    Amen to this thread.
     
  5. dustyelbow

    dustyelbow Well-Known Member MEMBER

    Joined:
    Oct 25, 2005
    Messages:
    1,210
    Likes Received:
    21
    Ratings:
    +21
    As a fool I am glad I aint them and dont want to be.

    I wish EVERYONE the BEST.
     
Loading...