Health and Wellness : How Hard is it to be Vegan?

Liberty

BANNED
Aug 28, 2015
58CA79B7-AAAA-D09C-4E1D-9A6B9BFD3158-14206-vegan-bowl.jpeg

The health benefits of a plant based diet have been well established by the scientific and nutrition community. Around 10-15 million Americans are vegetarians, abstaining from the flesh of animals, birds, and fish. Some people find the dairy and egg industries equally cruel to animal slaughter, and opt for a vegan diet. This is not an easy decision to live by.

Read more

http://www.fooducate.com/app#!page=post&id=58CA6CF7-A162-22E4-4197-932775CEC3BF

The first time Liberty came to visit me she cheated a little from her diet a little. She said because she was "on vacation". SHE LOVES CHEESE! She ate meat a couple of times. I'm partly to blame because I was bringing her Haagen-Dazs and such because I wanted to make her happy.

The second time she came.... I feel like I create a monster LOLOLOLOLOL

The first time Liberty came to visit me she cheated a little from her diet a little. She said because she was "on vacation". SHE LOVES CHEESE! She ate meat a couple of times. I'm partly to blame because I was bringing her Haagen-Dazs and such because I wanted to make her happy.

The second time she came.... I feel like I create a monster LOLOLOLOLOL

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!

LOL@I feel like I created a monster

You did! And, I feel like I am starting all over again. I think the key for me was not having anything around the house that was not on my diet. I know you meant well, though. When I splurge, I might buy a one serving of something. But, not you Freddie. You go all out and fill the cupboards.....LOL And, my discipline isn't that strong.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back