Black Spirituality Religion : How DUAL KARNAYN dealt with Gog and Magog

Dual Karnayn

REGISTERED MEMBER
Nov 5, 2005
If one wants to know about Dual Karnayn (The Two Horned One), know that.....

"Surely We (the exhalted assembly) established his power on earth, and We gave him the ways and the means to all ends." Koran 18:84

The story of how he helped contain the Gog and Magog tribes is told in the Holy Koran 18:92-102:

Then followed Dual Karayn another way until he reached a track between two mountains and found beneath them a people who barely understood a word.

They said:
"O Dual Karnayn, the Gog and Magog people do great mischief on Earth. Shall we then render you a tribute in order that you might erect a barrier between us and them?"

Dual Karnayn said:
"The power which my Lord has given me is better than tribute.
Help me with labor and I will erect a strong barrier between you and them

Bring me blocks of iron to fill up the space between the two steep mountain-side and blow with your bellow to make it red as fire so that I may pour on it molten lead"

Thus Gog and Magog were made powerless to scale it or dig through it.

Then Dual said:
"This is a mercy from my Lord. But when the promise of my Lord comes to pass, He will turn the barrier into dust, and the promise of my Lord always comes true"

On that day We shall let them surge like waves against one another.

The trumpet will be blown, and We shall collect them ALL together and present Hell that day in full view for Unbelievers to see. Those whose eyes had been under a veil from remembrance of Me (God), and who had been unable even to hear.

Do the Unbelievers think that they can take My servants as protectors besides Me?

Verily We have prepared Hell for the Unbelievers for thier entertainment!

Dual Karnayn said:
If one wants to know about Dual Karnayn (The Two Horned One), know that.....

"Surely We (the exhalted assembly) established his power on earth, and We gave him the ways and the means to all ends." Koran 18:84

The story of how he helped contain the Gog and Magog tribes is told in the Holy Koran 18:92-102:

Then followed Dual Karayn another way until he reached a track between two mountains and found beneath them a people who barely understood a word.

They said:
"O Dual Karnayn, the Gog and Magog people do great mischief on Earth. Shall we then render you a tribute in order that you might erect a barrier between us and them?"

Dual Karnayn said:
"The power which my Lord has given me is better than tribute.
Help me with labor and I will erect a strong barrier between you and them

Bring me blocks of iron to fill up the space between the two steep mountain-side and blow with your bellow to make it red as fire so that I may pour on it molten lead"

Thus Gog and Magog were made powerless to scale it or dig through it.

Then Dual said:
"This is a mercy from my Lord. But when the promise of my Lord comes to pass, He will turn the barrier into dust, and the promise of my Lord always comes true"

The trumpet will be blown, and We shall collect them ALL together and present Hell that day in full view for Unbelievers to see. Those whose eyes had been under a veil from remembrance of Me (God), and who had been unable even to hear.

Do the Unbelievers think that they can take My servants as protectors besides Me?

Verily We have prepared Hell for the Unbelievers for thier entertainment!
and We gave him the ways and the means to all ends

Shall we then render you a tribute in order that you might erect a barrier between us and them?"[/I]

But when the promise of my Lord comes to pass, He will turn the barrier into dust, and the promise of my Lord always comes true"

This is a mercy from my Lord
the promise of my Lord always comes true"[/I]
- why do these quotes go from the 2nd person singular to the third person singular in the Holy Qu'ran........???
Surely We (the exhalted assembly) established his power on earth, and We gave him the ways and the means to all ends."
-

:confused:

Dual Karnayn said:
Infomoetry

Lol...
You're a Muslim and don't know why?

Because there are several different parties speaking in the story.

easy with the LOL...............God is ONE so says the Holy Qu'ran!!

when did I say I was a muslim .................?''

b4 we LOL, we should first study the ?.

Your response was an avoidance too the same!

The ? still stands!!

"different parties" , ok what parties?

Infomoetry

God is ONE so says the Holy Qu'ran!!
This is true.

when did I say I was a muslim .................?''
My fault if you're not.
I though you were a Muslim because you were trying to correcting me on what was and wasn't Islamic in another thread.

You also gave somebody "salaams" on another thread and that's something usually Muslims do but not non-Muslims.

I remember asking you were you a Muslim but you gave no response, so I'll ask again....are you a Muslim?

Your response was an avoidance too the same!
I didn't avoid your question, I answered it directly.

If you didn't catch it....here it is again:

Lol...
You're a Muslim and don't know why?
Because there are several different parties speaking in the story.

The ? still stands!!
Then the "?" needs to get a ticket for loitering because it has no business still hanging around after I just answered it.

Lol....

"different parties" , ok what parties?
Oh...new question!

Well there's Allah, Dual Karnayn, the Exalted Assembly, and the people by the mountain.