Black People Politics : How do you surrender to a drone?

Status
Not open for further replies.
You busted me up with this FIRST:

One can go from 6 figures to homeless, without breaking the law.

You talk of snowden's violation of the law, but ask of yours, and we gotta play police and connect dots.

You're so full of it. You aint gonna bust a grape ... it appears you're here to incite others to break laws.

If you were so big, bad, and bold ... you wouldn't be talk'n of snowden's great stand ... you'd be talking of yours.

But you have none ... go get you some ... see if they big you up in the media, like they did snowden.

:heart:

Destee

Then you end up with this:

:lol: ... :rofl: ...

hahahahahahahahahaha ... :lol: ... :rofl: ... hahahahahahahahah ... :lol:

oh gosh Sister ... i'm dying ... oh gosh ... wipe'n snot and everything ... :lol:

i'm done ... love you ... :grouphug:

Destee

Now you gone walk away leaving me :rofl: ??? :SuN024:[/quote]

You busted me up with this FIRST:

Then you end up with this:

Now you gone walk away leaving me :rofl: ??? :SuN024:

lol Sister ... you're the one ... TOOOOO FUNNNEEEEEE ... talk'n 'bout Pennsylvania Avenue ... :lol:

you try'n to get the Brother shot on sight ... when all he problee need is a warm embrace ... :rofl: ... :lol:

oh gosh ... why you don't wanna pull out yo' big warm fluffy guest towels ??? ... :massage:

fa real doe ... i thot you was gonna just back on outta this ... but no ... you put Penn Ave on da table ...

and i died fa real ... i was done ... nuth'n left to say ... you win ... :lol: ... hahahaha ... :love:

Too Too Too Precious ... thanks for the moment of joy and laughter in the midst of insanity ... :grouphug:

Love You!

Destee

True story.

Back when I was homeless, I was friends with this homeless middle age sista who ended up getting arrested and then Bakker Act-ed for the reprehensible crime of washing up in a public restroom in a Miami Wal-Mart.

She did nothing _morally_ wrong. All she wanted to do was wash up so she would not end up walking around smelling like piss and b.o. like so many other homeless people. She was even a paying customer. Like most homeless people, she was getting food stamps and spent them in cheap places like WalMart. Go to any WalMart on the 1st of the month, right after midnight, and you will get some feel for just how much money Walmart makes off of customers on welfare.

Also, in the state of Florida, the EBT cards that food stamp benefits are distributed on are issued from J.P. Morgan bank. So you have the outrageous fact that one of the richest families in America is making money off on some of the poorest people in America. But I digress.

Everyone involved but my friend did what was _legally_ right. The customer who noticed her washing up and ratted her out to a WalMart employee did what was _legally_ right. The WalMart employee who then called the cops did what was _legally_ right. And the cop who showed up and ordered her to come out of the bathroom so the cop could arrest her for trespassing did what was _legally_ right.

But, after that, things took a bad turn. You see, this friend of mine --- this beautiful woman clothed in the sun, with the moon under her feet, and upon her head a crown of 12 stars --- well, that ended up being the day that all homeless people eventually have --- when you just can not stomach one more day of being treated worse than a 3 legged dog.

So she refused to do what the cop ordered her to do.

After which the cops manhandled her to the floor and had her Bakker Act-ed, which means they had her committed to an insane asylum.

Because, in a crazy world like ours, only a crazy person refuses to do what the law requires.

Right, Mama Destee?

True story.

Back when I was homeless, I was friends with this homeless middle age sista who ended up getting arrested and then Bakker Act-ed for the reprehensible crime of washing up in a public restroom in a Miami Wal-Mart.

She did nothing _morally_ wrong. All she wanted to do was wash up so she would not end up walking around smelling like piss and b.o. like so many other homeless people. She was even a paying customer. Like most homeless people, she was getting food stamps and spent them in cheap places like WalMart. Go to any WalMart on the 1st of the month, right after midnight, and you will get some feel for just how much money Walmart makes off of customers on welfare.

Also, in the state of Florida, the EBT cards that food stamp benefits are distributed on are issued from J.P. Morgan bank. So you have the outrageous fact that one of the richest families in America is making money off on some of the poorest people in America. But I digress.

Everyone involved but my friend did what was _legally_ right. The customer who noticed her washing up and ratted her out to a WalMart employee did what was _legally_ right. The WalMart employee who then called the cops did what was _legally_ right. And the cop who showed up and ordered her to come out of the bathroom so the cop could arrest her for trespassing did what was _legally_ right.

But, after that, things took a bad turn. You see, this friend of mine --- this beautiful woman clothed in the sun, with the moon under her feet, and upon her head a crown of 12 stars --- well, that ended up being the day that all homeless people eventually have --- when you just can not stomach one more day of being treated worse than a 3 legged dog.

So she refused to do what the cop ordered her to do.

After which the cops manhandled her to the floor and had her Bakker Act-ed, which means they had her committed to an insane asylum.

Because, in a crazy world like ours, only a crazy person refuses to do what the law requires.

Right, Mama Destee?

It's krazee to suggest we break the law, based on stories you share about random folk who have.

Share some stories of you doing it. Got any of those?

Destee

Status
Not open for further replies.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back