Black People Politics : Nation of Islam leader Louis Farrakhan reportedly to speak at Iran drone rally

Discussion in 'Black People Politics' started by Clyde C Coger Jr, Feb 10, 2016.

1. Clyde C Coger Jr

Clyde C Coger Jr going above and beyond PREMIUM MEMBER

United States
    Speaker/Teacher/Author
    Home Page:
    Ratings:
    +12,081
    In the Spirit of Sankofa,
    Consider the source, Framily.

Nation of Islam leader Louis Farrakhan reportedly to speak at Iran drone rally

... Both Farrahkan and Iranian president Hassan Rouhani will speak, Iran's Tasnim News Agency reports. The homegrown drone will go on display along with a ballistic missile and a satellite carrier, organizer Asghar Abkhezr told the news agency.

Farrakhan and Rouhani met for dinner as recently as 2013, in New York City ...

http://www.foxnews.com/world/2016/02/09/nation-islam-leader-louis-farrakhan-reportedly-to-speak-at-iran-drone-rally.html

FoxNews.com
    [​IMG]

Louis Farrakhan (l.)and Iranian President Hassan Rouhani reportedly will speak at an upcoming drone rally

2. Clyde C Coger Jr

United States
    Speaker/Teacher/Author
    Home Page:
    Ratings:
    +12,081

Farrakhan a VIP guest at dinner party with Iran's Rouhani

The Iranian delegation may be pariahs inside the UN building, but they've found at least one friend during their visit to New York - Nation of Islam leader Louis Farrakhan.

Farrakhan and his entourage attended a dinner party hosted by Iranian President Hassan Rouhani on Tuesday night. Rouhani’s dinner party was held on the second floor of the One UN Hotel, where the Iranian delegation is staying, and at the same time as President Obama’s party at the Waldorf Astoria just blocks away ...

http://www.foxnews.com/world/2013/0...thers-attend-un-party-hosted-by-iranians.html

3. Clyde C Coger Jr

United States
    Speaker/Teacher/Author
    Home Page:
    Ratings:
    +12,081
    :facepalm: ... Trump deserves no praises at no time.

Louis Farrakhan Praises Trump for Telling Jews, 'I Don't Want Your Money'

In an anti-Semitic tirade over the weekend, Louis Farrakhan, the leader of the religious group Nation of Islam, praised Republican front-runner Donald Trump for signaling that when he is president, he won't be controlled by Jews, The Washington Examiner reports.

"[Trump] is the only member who has stood in front of the Jewish community, and said I don't want your money. Any time a man can say to those who control the politics of America, 'I don't want your money,' that means you can't control me. And they cannot afford to give up control of the presidents of the United States" ...

http://www.newsmax.com/Headline/Lou...il_job=1657549_03012016&s=al&dkt_nbr=dbuiodoa

[​IMG]
    (Getty Images)

Last edited: Mar 2, 2016
  4. Clyde C Coger Jr

United States
    Speaker/Teacher/Author
    Home Page:
    Ratings:
    +12,081
    Minister, Minister, they can twist your words :facepalm:

Louis Farrakhan on Donald Trump: 'I Like What I’m Looking At'

... "Anytime a man can say to those who control the politics of America, 'I don't want your money,' that means you can't control me. And they cannot afford to give up control of the presidents of the United States." Farrakhan said in the sermon. Though he said he admires Trump's independence, the 82-year-old leader stopped short of endorsing the first-time novice politician for president.

"Not that I'm for Mr. Trump," he said, "but I like what I'm looking at" ..

http://www.usnews.com/news/articles...han-on-donald-trump-i-like-what-im-looking-at

[​IMG]

Nation of Islam leader Louis Farrakhan speaks in Detroit in 2013. Farrakhan said he admired Donald Trump's independence in a speech in Chicago on Tuesday