The Front Porch : Hi :)

Hey :hi:, just wanted to say hi to you all and I hope I get to know some of you and share and learn more about things I dont know off :confused:

Im argentinian so I speak español (duh) and im still learning englissshh so bear with me :D

Well, allow me to say welcome also. Although we obviously met in another thread, you are none the less welcome. As for your last response to me, don't feel bad...there are a lot of people who do not know the information that I posted about the airplane, electricity or the internet. If I knew how to bring pictures from my documents I would have posted them for you. However, in terms of Mr. Phillips, here is a link. http://www.ibopeople.com/igbo-scien...hukwurah-emeagwali-the-father-of-internet-135

Thanks all for the welcome :wave:

Well, allow me to say welcome also. Although we obviously met in another thread, you are none the less welcome. As for your last response to me, don't feel bad...there are a lot of people who do not know the information that I posted about the airplane, electricity or the internet. If I knew how to bring pictures from my documents I would have posted them for you. However, in terms of Mr. Phillips, here is a link.

Thanks for the article. I read it, but Mr. Emeagwali's achievements were mostly related to supercomputers and oil field research from what I can tell. His work is also from the late 80s; Internet research began in the early 60s.

Seems like I cannot post links (i even had to delete yours to post this reply :confused:), but if you google "history of the internet" you can see a very complete compilation of information found in wikipedia and in other sites. These two gentleman seem highly praised, Mr. Robert Elliot Kahn and Mr. Vinton Gray Cerf.

Regards. :)

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back