Black People : Hi! let's be friends.

Destee said:
Brother Cedric ... thank you for helping to keep the community alive. We've had white folk in the Family since the community first started, and in spite of this, our Ancestors and the Creator have been pleased, for we have been continually blessed.
:heart:

Destee
...What does this have to do with the fact that this "nerd" ignored most of my posts and responses (as well as others), which you know better than I do he can do what I and the rest of the Brothas requested; except he just doesn't want to?

"nerd," I am not fooled by your scriptural references or your "preaching." Our People have heard that stuff long enough; if we wanted to hear it again, we could just go down the street (churches on every block now). We do not need you - as I said before:

(1) Go take that message to your White Supreme-Racist friends (Racist as in living in such a way that they truly believe they are above everyone; it's evident in Nonverbal actions)

(2) Go and take a stand against in In-justice going on in your environment. You can use those same scriptural references on them. Until I see a change, i'm not buying anything you choose to bring on us.

KD

Destee said:
Family ... i know this question may not be received very well ... but it's the truth, and i'm wondering ...

Those of you who are so concerned about the demise of this community, as a result of a white person joining and posting ... tell me please ... where is this same level of energy and passion for the community, when it comes to financially supporting it?

How do you balance this inside yourself?

You don't want white people here ... and ... you don't want to help insure the site is here.

Help me understand, if you can. Thanks.

:heart:

Destee

Destee, this is EXACTLY a big PART of what I meant when I said we "give" power to white people. When we don't support you and other Black entrepreneurs, this weakens you and ALL the rest of us BECAUSE we are all connected. In this sense, we GIVE whites the victory over us. We "COOPERATE" with them to destroy us. We make it so easy for them to keep us weak, worried, and fractured!! So many black people, in a sense, put their own heads and the heads of others of us on the chopping block in so many ways. This is so clear to me, yet it doesn't seem to be getting through to others on here and elsewhere who consider themselves Black scholars to the nth degree! Or even worse, they don't care.

This happens a lot in too many places where we are. This is NOT good. The prognosis for us is NOT good.

Most here do have the money to support this site YET some of those who use up the most space here don't do it. If I were to set up a business, they wouldn't support me or have my back either. Yet they complain, complain, complain, and blame, blame, blame.

I'm going to be honest. I don't trust people who are all mouth and no action. That's just hot air! I don't even want to be around people like this because they don't really have your back. People who don't support when they can are LESS VALUABLE to me or not valuable, and I don't care what color they are. People who support when they can are MORE VALUABLE to me and I don't care what color they are either.

Yet some here want to constantly debate 'black this and white that' and point out how wrong you are! The ONLY important thing at the end of the day is HOW MUCH SUPPORT are they giving BECAUSE we could feed and defend ourselves IF we had enough support from each other. We wouldn't even need to be here constantly talking. Without that support, We're going to sink--as we are sinking. You or I could be taking our last gasp and many of these same folks talking all of this 'stuff' here would not lift a finger to help. I've decided not to get into lengthy debates here anymore because that's a waste of time and energy.

Now you know I support you and I have financially supported this site in the past. I haven't sent you any money since I came back because I frankly haven't decided whether I'm going to stick around because there's only so much I can tolerate.

It's REALLY too aggravating dealing with grown people who do KNOW better. They're not that brainwashed! They just won't do the right thing because of self-hate and something else I've noticed in too many black people. I can't really identify yet this trait or streak that some of us have that's a kind of negative stubborness?? Not quite sure. Yet some of these same people have such pious, know-it-all attitudes and constantly point the finger at other people and make all kinds of accusations.

Therefore, I'm presenting you with a SPECIAL AWARD for being able to withstand some of this aggravation for so long because I know somebody has to be able to do it. I admire you tremendously for that because as you may have guessed, that's my achilles heel: I cannot put up with much aggravation!! I would have LONG ago told some of them on here to "put up or shut up!" and kicked them out if they even hesitated to support the site.

I'm sorry if I've disturbed the peace here, but I'm just sick of it!! Much love to you.

WhiteN'nerdy said:
Now, now Cedric.

You know if I were to elaborate on every jot and tittle that has been asked or otherwise soliciting my response I would be lengthening this thread and spending an exorbant amount of time here.

How would you like that?

...You do not have anything to say to us; you should be out there (with your god) putting an end to In-justice. Stop playing games! (This is what I am talking about)

You know you can do it; you just don't want to do it. Stop messing around and say it! You are basically here to waste our time, and further divide. The next words I expect to see on the screen are: "OK, I will get up and take a stand."

KD

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back