The Front Porch : Hello . I am new.

Kcq71

REGISTERED MEMBER
Jul 30, 2012
My name is Keith. Destee I spoke to you on facebook . I am a computer nerd so if anyone needs anything let me know. I emailed Destee about sharing information that can assist folks to avoid taking their PC's to places like Geek Squad . They simply use a disc to repair your PC . Most PC repair techs use free tools to repair any pc problem . Anyone wantto know let me know . The PC repair industry is a $47 billion dollar industry and black people need to stop giving their money to these crooks. If you are looking to get A+ certified to start repairing computers you can get free training online. You do not need to pay thousands to crooks like Techskills or New Horizons.

Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay Keith !!! :wave: :wave: :wave: Welcome Welcome Welcome !!!!

What a nice surprise !!! YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY USSSSSSSSSSSS !!!! :)

Thanks for joining and sharing !!! You've made my morning !!!!

Not just sharing ... but bringing really good stuff with you ... Thank You !!!

Just make yourself right at home, because you are!

Much Much Love and Peace.

:heart:

Destee

My name is Keith. Destee I spoke to you on facebook . I am a computer nerd so if anyone needs anything let me know. I emailed Destee about sharing information that can assist folks to avoid taking their PC's to places like Geek Squad . They simply use a disc to repair your PC . Most PC repair techs use free tools to repair any pc problem . Anyone wantto know let me know . The PC repair industry is a $47 billion dollar industry and black people need to stop giving their money to these crooks. If you are looking to get A+ certified to start repairing computers you can get free training online. You do not need to pay thousands to crooks like Techskills or New Horizons.

In the Spirit of Sankofa,

... Welcome to Destee.com kcq71, enjoy your stay.

Peace In,

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

Blessings sent to all journeying in 2024 so far
Chevron Dove wrote on cherryblossom's profile.
Sis Cherryblossom,
hoping that you are at peace where ever you may be.
Back