The Front Porch : Hello

Azula Collins

REGISTERED MEMBER
Jun 12, 2020
Well allow me to introduce myself. My name is Azula although I am not new to this group. Im new to this group. From time to time I might just checking in and see what's going on. I don't write anymore because I lost the passion to write. But I still enjoy to read good literature from good people for the ones who do remember me I go back to The Get Fresh Crew. ( Afronet)I think there's only a couple members that still left on this site. But to the Queen herself Destee thank you for you have been a frien in times need when I needed it those many years ago. Im glad you are still doing your thang. Much Love to you.

Well allow me to introduce myself. My name is Azula although I am not new to this group. Im new to this group. From time to time I might just checking in and see what's going on. I don't write anymore because I lost the passion to write. But I still enjoy to read good literature from good people for the ones who do remember me I go back to The Get Fresh Crew. ( Afronet)I think there's only a couple members that still left on this site. But to the Queen herself Destee thank you for you have been a frien in times need when I needed it those many years ago. Im glad you are still doing your thang. Much Love to you.

Peace and Blessings Beloved!!! :love:

It is soooo good to see you and read you and know that you are well!

Yes, I am still here, as well as a few others from the olden days ... :lol:

It is my pleasure to still be here, to still greet you and others that venture home.

I feel so blessed, you make me feel blessed, thank you! :)

I don't know about your passion to write being lost, the words above have me swooning nostalgically.

You are so very welcome to every thing. I do not have to tell you, make yourself at home.

Thanks for coming back, letting me read you again and know that you are well.

Much Much Love and Peace.

:heart:

Destee

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back