Black Poetry : Heaven Cried...on Mother's Day

I feel many poets here at Destee. I relate in part because I'm human, but for the most part, because iItoo am a poet. It's not very often though when the feelings go pass, me feeling it, to the point where my soul shakes and tears fall from my eyes. You poet have done that.As I read this write I tried hard to fight the tears that were falling. This poem went pass my realm of understanding and spoke directly to my soul. My mother is not deceased but somehow, you took me on this journey with you. On a day like today, Mother's Day, I am happy you did, because while feeling the joy of others is very important in this life, feeling the pain of others is what will allow us to cross the bridge of eternity.
So in addition to telling you that this was a beautiful write, I add a heartfelt Thank you, for allowing me to feel the feelings that I feel right now.
Bless!

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back