Black Entertainment : Harold Melvin and The Blue Notes - The Love I Lost

The talent was throughout the group. Every member of The Commodores was talented.

I'm not saying that they didn't have talent, but Richie was the voice.

It sounded good to me! Of course, nothing sounds as good as the original Tempts, with Otis, Melvin, Paul, Eddie Kendricks, and David Ruffin.

It sounded good, what I meant by weird is that many of us was use to the ballads. In their movie, they even talked about this new shift.

Peace!

I'm not saying that they didn't have talent, but Richie was the voice.
Lionel Ritchie is a great talent indeed!

It sounded good, what I meant by weird is that many of us was use to the ballads. In their movie, they even talked about this new shift.

Peace!
Yeah, having lost the inimitable David Ruffin, they had to make a shift and it worked, using the Sly Stone musical formula.

Lionel Ritchie is a great talent indeed!

Yeah, having lost the inimitable David Ruffin, they had to make a shift and it worked, using the Sly Stone musical formula.

Tru dat brutha CM.
Do you remember when their were briefly two Temp groups?

I saw a clip of Dennis Edwards, and he said that he could see how DR could let the hype go to his head. He said that David was singing just about every song they had, so it's easy to think that you are the force behind the group.

I found the clip.

Man, things look so different when you are on the outside.

Peace!

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back