Black Entertainment : Harold Melvin and The Blue Notes - The Love I Lost

I think Teddy cut out shortly after this...

Peace!

He said he was tired of doing all the lead vocals, while Harold Melvin was making all the money.

You can't blame him for that and you know he's not lying, just listen to their records and you can hear who is doing the lead.

A lot of time you can tell where the talent was when a member leaves the group,like the Commodores. Also; changing singing styles, and disco didn't do a lot of these groups any favors either.

Do you remember how weird "Shaky Ground" by the Temps sounded?

Peace!

You can't blame him for that and you know he's not lying, just listen to their records and you can hear who is doing the lead.

A lot of time you can tell where the talent was when a member leaves the group,like the Commodores.
The talent was throughout the group. Every member of The Commodores was talented.

Also; changing singing styles, and disco didn't do a lot of these groups any favors either.

Do you remember how weird "Shaky Ground" by the Temps sounded?

Peace!
It sounded good to me! Of course, nothing sounds as good as the original Tempts, with Otis, Melvin, Paul, Eddie Kendricks, and David Ruffin.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back