Black Poetry : Go Figure

Peace

Epiphany...thanks for the read and your words of encouragement....much love 2 u.

Cindy....this is surely a trying time for us all..I want to thank you for giving me another perspective..I believe it's what we all need...I don't like feeling like I am being led by the nose..yet, this is the impression I have been getting all week ...I can only pray and ask for guidance in all that I do ..say..and think...I do sometimes get frustrated when I feel helpless..this is the state I find myself in this week ...however ..I pray to God daily that He will guide me in all things...including ...showing me the righteous path and the path to His will...all else is insignificant...May God bless all those who seek a righteous state of being...I feel hard times coming..But God is "The Great Sustainer".

Peace and Love to you
g-man

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back