Black Poetry : Proceed bigger and need to figure what's going down and throwing clowns to the ground that like mess

rhymebad

May 11, 2006
Proceed bigger and need to figure what's going down and
throwing clowns to the ground that like messing around plan
is to run, stock on the block rise and fall and I realize it all
the word fake on the street for a third straight week got a tall
herd of freaks that talk and can't rhyme walk with no mind yall
come with dummy drops and zombie HIPHPOP, like a farmer
I come with a nice crop don't know the price of stock calmer
when I drop a verse black with a HIPHOP thirst try be smart
and see darts coming I got art rumbling online, skills never depart
“so boo we here in VIRGINIA BEACH and rap a lot I wear my cap
when I beebop got plans and stats but where your man at? Perhaps
he's at home” “oh no he's standing behind you” “aw boo say it
ain't so” “I really wish I could but it is what it is”

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
R Black Poetry : Proceed bigger and need to figure what's going down and throwing clowns to the ground that like mess Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1
R Black Poetry : Wreck haters like spectators standing about demanding clout for a newspaper route got wordy flows and like dirty clothes need washing to proceed squa Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
R Black Poetry : Can't proceed in sorrow need to win tomorrow girl my shirt off and you flirt soft alert I can toss w Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
R Black Poetry : Intensive aggression could lead to expensive questions asked by a girlfriend like STAR WARS proceed Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 2
R Black Poetry : Proceed to weep need some sleep rest my eyes got breasts and thighs your game is a hardcore strain o Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
N Black Poetry : MAINTAIN & PROCEED-dedication to a junkie Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 5
Al D Black People : One Message One Messenger One Song: The Bigger Picture by Lil Baby Black People Open Forum 0
R Black Poetry : My facts bigger yet the size of a pack of cigarette so folks Smoke and choke on this, want a scoop o Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Internet Technology : Facebook: Mark Zuckerberg's Russia Problems is Bigger than Facebook Science and Technology 228
jamesfrmphilly Black People Politics : russia-hacking-is-bigger-than-anyone-thought Black People Politics 9
Clyde C Coger Jr Food Discussion : The real reason Americans are worried about GMOs is actually a way bigger problem Food Discussion and Recipes 2
KPITRL The Police : Police Have a Much Bigger Domestic Abuse Problem Than the NFL Law Forum - Prisons - Gun Ownership 0
Dreya Black Women : Do NOT get an injection for a bigger butt Black Women 60
skuderjaymes Black People : Richard Wright as Bigger Thomas, 1951. Black People Open Forum 2
guttapoetfromny Black Poetry : Bigger Picture Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 2
Destee Black People : Do You Realize There is a Bigger Picture? Black People Open Forum 41
P Black People : Bigger issue in Pakistan then chaseing Bin Laden, institutional Racism Black People Open Forum 1
lilpea Audio Video Web Conferencing : WE ARE BACK ..BIGGER AND BADDER THEN BEFORE Audio Video Web Conferencing 7
lilpea Black People : We're Back bigger and stronger then ever!!!! Brothers Chat!!!! Black People Open Forum 5
Metaverse Black Spirituality Religion : When The Dream Becomes Bigger Than The Dreamer.... Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 1
P Black Haiku : A Bigger, Better Person Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 4
MANASIAC Black Picture Image Gallery : Dude is Bigger Black Picture Image Gallery 7
M Black Poetry : THE BIGGER PICTURE Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 9
M Black Poetry : This rap culture bigger than a sculpted figure of Martin Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 11
K Quiet Poetry Lounge : WHO'S THE BIGGER ***** Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 4
P Black People : We Have Bigger Fish To Fry Black People Open Forum 8
Clyde C Coger Jr Health and Wellness : America has an urgent need for Black doctors: 'It's hard to be what you can't imagine' Black Health and Wellness 0
C Black People : Black Afrikans Has No Knowledge Of Need Black People Open Forum 0
R Black Poetry : Come hot with moves and lot of dudes sways nowadays its a street race have to keep pace need tremendous motion in a continuous ocean rip shop and sca Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1
C Black People : Need And Want Black People Open Forum 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Health and Wellness : Decolonizing Dermatology: Why Black and Brown Skin Need Better Treatment Black Health and Wellness 0
C Black People : The Need To Return Black People Open Forum 0
P Black People : "Evony : the kings return" game- Need help on a racist in a game that threaten to shoot black people Black People Open Forum 2
HODEE Black People : East Coast Will Need N95 _ Mask ( It May Not Help ) to Avoid "Silica" Glass Dust Storm Coming From Africa to the United States Black People Open Forum 2
R Black Poetry : He has a bold team but his whole scheme is plunged into darkness need info to spark this he'll dispatch a lot after he hatch a PLOT look boo you got Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 2
C Black People : Hear Me Oh Black World In Need Of Recovery Black People Open Forum 0
R Black Poetry : It's hard for logic to prevail over emotions female has an ocean of wetness in potion In her panties step no harm must accept The norm need help on a Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 2
R Black Poetry : This is news to someone play the blues and come undone need girl to have fun a ton hitting nerds with written words gitting absurd kisses while birds Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1
C Black People : Black Afrikan People need To Just Stop And Be Still For A Moment!!! Black People Open Forum 1
R Black Poetry : Sex is not a profession could raise complex questions when trouble need advice could end up having a double life now too much rubble wrong price see a Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1
R Black Poetry : A note is a short letter with all sorts of clever words to speak that's never heard on the street, tonight need help to climb a flight of steps to got Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 3
C Black People : I Am Not All I Need To Be Black People Open Forum 0
C Black People : Afrika Black Afrikans Are In Need Of An Afrikan Reconstruction Renasissance!!! Black People Open Forum 0
R Black Poetry : Got facts and brag and use a sack or bag to tote these quotes and collect fees from folks need a honey with pie and a money supply see a girl want cak Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1
L Black Parenting : White Imagery - Need some advice Black Parenting 6
R Black Poetry : This is hot and fly and it will occupy some dumb eardrums and some fear come from being haters, need elevators to take them all the way up like FAT J Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
R Black Poetry : Try be cool in high school **** she a true queen need a bamboo screen for her doorway but soar today in a mini-skirt with plenty flirt had fun in clas Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1
Mario William vitale Black Poetry : Love Is All We Need Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Health and Wellness : Many dermatologists need more training on African American skin and hair Black Health and Wellness 0
HODEE Black People : VIEW THIS... No need to Buy! Info that is so Enlightening to WELL Being! Black People Open Forum 1