The Age of Aquarius
PREMIUM MEMBER
Sep 27, 2005
Occupation
Employed
Part Two

i-was-never-born-but-you-still-celebrate-my-birthday-thumb.jpg

A. Thanksgiving

Every year on Black Friday (eg. the day after Thanksgiving) merchants began the task of digging in your pockets to balance their books for the year.

Sadly and regrettably folk run to the department stores even trampling over each other is some cases just to empty their wallets to falsely fulfill their greed, gluttony and lust for material things in search of the spirit of a Xmas.

More and more the frenzy of this day is bringing death, rather than peace and good will on earth.

B. Xmas

The time of year when everyone celebrates the birth of "A Created Creature" who never existed in the first place <<<yet was relegated in the halls of Chalcedon (October 8-31 451 BCE) from Serapis to Jesus, the Christ along with the Created Creature known as Mary who was proclaimed "The Mother Of God" or Theotokos.*

This advent of indebtedness is not resolved by some until March or April as folk struggle to pay off this debt of gluttony, greed and lust.

* Source: "The Historical Origin Of Christianity" by Walter Williams

Part Two

i-was-never-born-but-you-still-celebrate-my-birthday-thumb.jpg

A. Thanksgiving

Every year on Black Friday (eg. the day after Thanksgiving) merchants began the task of digging in your pockets to balance their books for the year.

Sadly and regrettably folk run to the department stores even trampling over each other is some cases just to empty their wallets to falsely fulfill their greed, gluttony and lust for material things in search of the spirit of a Xmas.

More and more the frenzy of this day is bringing death, rather than peace and good will on earth.

B. Xmas

The time of year when everyone celebrates the birth of "A Created Creature" who never existed in the first place <<<yet was relegated in the halls of Chalcedon (October 8-31 451 BCE) from Serapis to Jesus, the Christ along with the Created Creature known as Mary who was proclaimed "The Mother Of God" or Theotokos.*

This advent of indebtedness is not resolved by some until March or April as folk struggle to pay off this debt of gluttony, greed and lust.

* Source: "The Historical Origin Of Christianity" by Walter Williams

X represents the "UNKNOWN"....so when we say Xmass we are really saying an "Unknown Mass". This makes complete sense when one acknowledges that this Jesus character never existed. I do have a picture of the statue from the British museum of the brother that Jesus was modeled after who was from Ethiopia that they keep in the back room...but no sign of this mythical Jesus anywhere.

It therefore makes sense that an UNKNOWN MASS...aka Xmas would exist along side of the created Jesus to attempt to add reality to the creation of the initial lie.

Thanks for the post !

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back