Black People : GEORGE WASHINGTON STORY

What few people make mention of is the fact that the Moors preserved the ancient knowledge of Kemet and that at the onset, many of them were in fact Kemetic Priest who had fled or been exiled at the downfall of Kemet. The Moors were flying planes and the hold nine. Their history is both mind blowing and tragic at the same time....but an understanding of their history will inform you of one thing. What we are going through in this country RIGHT NOW is nothing but the continuation of a war that started before Hannible.

This information shatters what i hold to be true about my his story as well as the history regarding our race. That old question continues to just bother me. Why dance with the devil. We just can get around that issh. Anyway U and religious have lit a poweful spark in me and u know how i get! I cannot thank u enuff bruh! Allways on point as usual! hetep

This information shatters what i hold to be true about my his story as well as the history regarding our race. That old question continues to just bother me. Why dance with the devil. We just can get around that issh. Anyway U and religious have lit a poweful spark in me and u know how i get! I cannot thank u enuff bruh! Allways on point as usual! hetep

Hetep..Ako Furaha (you're welcome) cause it only gets greater...and you're right, a knowledge of ourselves will put this whole world to rest and elevate us as we have never been. Why do I say "never been"? I say it because back in the day we didn't have the "intimate knowledge" of evil or this two legged devil that we do now and no one or any people can raise above what they don't know.

Hetep..Ako Furaha (you're welcome) cause it only gets greater...and you're right, a knowledge of ourselves will put this whole world to rest and elevate us as we have never been. Why do I say "never been"? I say it because back in the day we didn't have the "intimate knowledge" of evil or this two legged devil that we do now and no one or any people can raise above what they don't know.

Any literature to start my off bro?

Any literature to start my off bro?
I know this post was to Keita Kenyatta but I wanted to give you a starting point first. The best place to start this research is where it all began; Africa. From 1442 onward their claim is that they've been bring our people here. The year was 1885. Chattel slavery in America had already been abolished. So if they divided Africa into different countries and named them at the Berlin conference then what were the original names of the places before the divide? That information is still hard to figure out but the first step is to get an old map of Africa and I found the first on from 1630 (I'm sure there are older one).

If you click on the link that I will provide - click on the map (then click it again so it can grow large)and look at it closely - especially West and North Africa.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:N...raphica_tabula_(Hendrik_Hondius)_balanced.jpg

One of the first things that you will notice is that Ancient Libya which has a strong history with ancient Km.t is was actually in West Africa (current day Mali and Niger). This is a dangerous revelation to start with because now we are starting to see that ancient Libya was traveling to ancient Kemet/Egypt and Egypt to ancient Libya which is in West Africa. Such a revelation is shows that there were Libyans settling in ancient Egypt as their were Egyptians settling in ancient Libyan which settles the case as to where some of those from West African ancient Egyptians. Another piece to this puzzle is to look toward the north and the first thing that you will find is a small country close to ancient Egypt which was actually called 'Africa'. Africa is not the name of the continent its the name of a small country on the continent. Now if you continue to look toward the north you will also find a country called Barbaria - that land was massive but you don't see Algeria, Tunisia, or Libya because it was the home of the ancient Phoenicians and you see the head city still on that map as Tripoli. The ancient Canaanites became one with the Moors (Berbers aka Barbar). Back to the country called Barbar which the ancient Greeks called them because they were supposedly Barbaric. This again takes you back to the slave laws of South Carolina:

http://genealogytrails.com/scar/negro_law.htm
SECTION 4 The term Negro is confined to slave Africans (The ancient Berbers) and their descendants. It does not embrace the free inhabitants of Africa, such as the Egyptians, Moors, or the Negro Asiatics, such as Lascars.

I'm taking you through some of my steps and I'm sure you will find your own.

Now let us look at another map which will hurt a lot of Europeans but hey - they made the map so they should have burnt it up because WE READ NOW!!!

http://www.oldmap.co.uk/Bleaue-Africa.php

in the top right corner there is a small map - if you click on the + sign you will be able to enlarge which ever area you want to. Take notice of the name with the Turban in Zanhara and look at your local map to see where he is at. He's in the heart of West Africa inland. Please note: The slaves that were taken were not and I repeat were not taken directly from the coast - hired Africans went inland to get this Africans (many who fled from the north running from the Portuguese). These are the men they wanted to enslave because they built Europe for them - why not get them to build the 13 colonies. The Africans who were in fact taken from Africa were selected Africans and not any old African then seen ... though there were cases; granted. Okay back to the maps and its purpose.

We must first rethink Africa before we start anywhere else; period. Africa today is not the same as Africa yesterday so we first have to stop saying I'm from Benin, Nigeria, etc ... and stop trying to connect ourselves to people by regions based on their divide and conquer tactics. It doesn't matter if your indigenous to America or not - most indigenous Americans are related to everyone in Africa (from Kemet to Barbar and down) anyway. The idea is to break their spirit of illusion and reform our reality as it truly is and was. There were Africans already in America before the Siberians made it here but hear the key word 'Africans' who first took claim to this land thousands upon thousands of years ago. What that simply means is that America belong to the African hence indigenous Americans. There's not special blood, genetic pattern or anything else that's different from the continental Africans because were all the same.

Second place to start is Liberia. Liberia before it received its name was first called Monrovia which is a name after President Monroe.

As we know many free slaves and freemen were taken back to Africa - a plot which was devised Francis Scott Key the creator of the 'star spangle banner' (actually it was Mary Pickersgill who made the song as a poem) in a cabin have his beer. He wasn't to remove all people of color and place them back into Africa and away from America. He managed to take approximately 19,000 slaves and freemen back to Africa but most of the African here didn't want to go Africa. They wanted to stay and fight for their freedom as the records show.
http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/globalconnections/liberia/essays/uspolicy/index.html

Such a small number but why would most want to stay here and fight for their continued freedom? The number above takes me back to my second post in this thread. I did some math and came up with about 280,000 slaves that where transported to the Americans (still working out the numbers) but only 10% actual made it to the United States or the 13 colonies. As we know 10% of 280,000 is about 28,000. I find it funny that they managed to take 19,000 of those slaves back yet didn't force the other Africans in America back home - and they did this over a 40 period. Now take 40 years and divide it by 300 years (amount of time it took to brings Africans over) you will have 7.5. Now times 19,000 with 7.5 and you get 142,500 hundred people. That is half of the number of slaves from 280,000 my primary figure. Please note - I did this math because I wanted to see how many slave would have been returned if they had of keep going beyond 40 years to the 300 years at 19,000 slaves per 40 years. Again the number are not matching up and when numbers don't match there is a major problem with statistics or data.

So now America cannot transport most Africans back for several reason - they are indigenous to this continent so the best thing to do is lock up their information and make sure that it is sealed and hidden tightly. One of the problems is that they couldn't contain a lot of it for legal reasons and one of them deals primarily with the Washitaw, Choctaw, Blackfoot, some Cherokees, etc ... indigenous Americans who United States had to give land back to because of illegal moves such as the Louisiana purchase. Then you got to go back to the records of Columbus nephew, and stories about the California black Indians, the Amazonian Queen Califia, and many more stories - but it doesn't stop there. They've found archaeological remains of West African art and sculptures thousands of years old in Ohio, Colorodo and the Dakota's. They found ancient Hebrew writings which are in reality Canaanite writings in New Mexico and Arizona. Should I keep going? There is so much evidence to Africans being her in the ancient America(s) is ridiculous to even have to dispute it with Europeans. I haven't even touched on Central America (Mexico and Panama, etc ...) or South America.

I will later give some more references - but in the mean time - it is important to regain our sovereignty which is not hard at all. There is a brotha named Tarik Taj Bey - he gives a wealth of information on how to reclaim our land which is why I can really dig the Moorish movement. I'm really not into Islam as many are but being a Moor is a heritage, nationality and not a religion. Before Islam there were Moors and as a matter of fact there were Hebrew Moors, Vodoun Moors, Kemetic Moors, but primarily Moslem Moors.

I want to present another video which I think will shed some more light on this top - now this video pay close attention to. He real goes in on the being called black which I brought up here about 3 years ago yet I find it funny listening to these brothas saying the same thing and at that time I didn't really research Moorish science - it just seemed like a logical issue.

Check this video out - - I'm giving information but they are as well - we are on the same page but on two different pages as well. I agree with 95% of the stuff he say - but I still have a hard time with the Islam talk.

The Moorish Kingdom wasn't just in Europe but throughout all of West and North Africa but more importantly here in the Americas (North & South). Those who were removed from Europe ran back to Africa only to get enslaved in Northern Africa and shipped to the slave ports of West Africa. If you read the histories of Pope Puis II and a list of other popes during the time of 1440 to 1455 you will see that they gave the Portuguese the right of power to enslave all Moors (the Berbers of Mauritania, Tunis, etc ...) in Northern Africa excluding the region now known as Morocco because of the power they had. Some how the European improved in numbers having outnumber the Moors of Europe sending them running but when they ran they left all of the technology (ships, universities, etc ... ) in Europe. The weapons that they (Moors) created was a little to much for them to face. They lost all of their power - but the Moors were in and throughout all of West & North on the continent.

There were many sets of Moors throughout all of North Africa so the regions that were hit were the descendants and actual Moors who conquered different areas of European nations. Example. Senegal-Gambia was hit hard because the Almoravids who conquered Iberia were in the Senegal-Gambia region. Senegal-Gambia is in West Africa so as you can see the Moors were throughout Africa.

It is imperative to read more about this treaty: especially in concerns to our people ... which I will explain in greater detail: http://avalon.law.yale.edu/18th_century/bar1786t.asp

The slave trade is extremely important to understand but in order to do that we have to know exactly what happened. The slaves ships took up to 51 days voyage to get from point a to b and back again another 51 to 60 days. That's 3 + months for 1 ship to bring up to 400 people at a time - and that's the maximum ... most would come in with approximately 200 give or take. I ship had the ability to travel 4 times in one year but I'm sure many of them had families and needed rest periods - especially through the winter months during the season of violent weather so each ship probably traveled no more then 3 times a year. Now according to true records ... there were 1400 slave ship voyage within 300 years to all of the Americas combined. If you times 200 x 1400 - it actually equals 280,000. The total numbers given doesn't collaborate with the number of African supposedly taken to the Americas. Why? Because many were already here.

There are archaeological artifacts which proves without a doubt that many of them were here already and truth be told it was a Moor that showed Europeans how to make it to this land. Not Arabs who later claimed Moor - but the original Moors. They gave us a false history (The number presented above need a lot of work - but it definitely wasn't in the millions like they give us) of the slave trade and for this cause we've been tricked into believing that all black people on these two continent are new as slaves. This is the furthermost thing from reality... hence the story of the George Washington Cherry Tree story and many other. There were historical writers, poets, etc how explain about the Africans that were already here. Many of them were being enslaved while here in American and forced to loose their Moorish heritage and whatever other heritages that were already here. The Africans were stripped of their clothing, language, nationality, and forced into slavery.

The treaty as seen above in the link was made because the Moors of Morocco made the U.S a nation when no other nation would. It is the longest lasting treaty in America. In they didn't sign over the land - but they help the U.S. to become sovereign. They were supposed to live side by side our people as sovereign inhabitants yet this treat is still valid - they cannot destroy it because the Moors gave them their nationality or rights to be a nation. Our people are Moors (which has multiple groups of our people combined) to break that treaty is to break your sovereignty which cancels out the nation.

If we understand the laws and that we are not under the U.S. laws but treaty then we will realize that we have a right to sovereignty here in on this continent because its not there - its the Africans - Its actually ours. A Meri Ca ...

Meri is an alternative name for Moor/Muur/Mauri/Maurusii/etc ... The continent didn't change its name - its just those who came and wanted to create a nation created three colonies and called them states and they became united - hence United States.

I've been studying these issue harder then every because I was talking to my grandfather who is 89 ... and I was trying to trace his family back to the slave ships. He told me with a smirk on his face that I could keep looking but I wouldn't be able to find our people there. His great grandfather told him that our people were already here. Just to confirm what he said called his first cousin who is like 83 and she laughed hard and told me the same thing that I wouldn't be able to trace us to the slaves ships - she said we were already here. With that in mind - I began to see that many of our people were already here in North America. It is for this reason that the United States of America received the least amount of slaves. There were millions upon millions of us already here. Like the Native Americans many of the Indigenous Americans died from the diseases that were brought from Europeans. O and yes I made a difference between the Native Americans and the Indigenous Americans as the Africans were here well before the Native Americans aka Siberians.

There is a lot of research that much go into this and a friend of mine has done a lot of the leg work on this in his video.

Great post....the brother in the video does an excellent job of backing up his argument....

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back