Black Poetry : From my nu Shayheh's Book of Songs called Grapevine

Nu Blaq Queen coming from my nu book called "BLAQ LOVE: Nu Blaq Queen"

Me being Indivisible and Sexless has alot of rewards because you are not into the world period. You are exercising powers to be used for a higher purpose if you can find yours. There is nothing wrong with it and I find myself very content and furthering my purpose. For those in misery finding themselves coping is still emotional and caught up without transcendence. Bliss will take your there first from hope, order, make your steps to be built higher, as many individuals need to "stop the clock" cause their are plenty of blaq children without homes worldwide and adoption agencies and illegimate ones are taking them in for slavery purposes. Think before you follow somebody else's societal views and dogmatic transactions. A community in every neighborhood needs reviving and so that is your purpose if you are successful cause to me success all depends on the people who you are surrounded around. If you have no courage to stand up fight for your people then do not expect a husband nor a King to come your way. Queen has duties and if you do not know your rites of passage then read up on it or visit muthaland or better visit a camp near you like a native american one, or maybe mexico or latin america. This is what I will definitely input inside the book cause you are suppose to be successful and not demanding of accomplishments. It comes to you when you are prepared and some of us are not prepared so the stats proves it or better take a look at your own family and community. The truth hurts so turn the truth page fore page and discover yourself to be gold and not above anyone else as we are all equal. One sect of people or religion of people are not supreme over another. I myself am free of it all, seriously. Be yourself.

It's the old saying...when a King comes through, he is looking fore "lights" on in a house, which is your temple of understanding as a whole. You can have all the materialistics and no land to feed yourself, nor people who are down for you cause you didn't put in work fore them and expect no King will be available. Keep treating yourself like product and you will get passed over every time. Who in the supermarket now? How you take yourself out of today's "competition" is become righteous and balanced fore yourself and the people. You must be in this lifetime to be the best character for the people and of yourself. Many are in search for a King but do not appeal or attract your inner powers to be approached as a Queen. And the outside of your personality ain't cutting no more, so guess what? Be yourself and if you don't be yourself, then once again find yourself from within and not on the outer like trying to define yourself based on a job, clothing, religion etc. Why base yourself or "status" on materials you suppose to have? Don't set yourself up for failure.

by: Nefertum Husia Shayheh

Nu Blaq Queen coming from my nu book called "BLAQ LOVE: Nu Blaq Queen"

Competition is not your forte. You've out done them all and as a matter of fact no other woman exist if you put your thought pattern as One to be hypnotized in such a fashion. See when you mastered the art of beauty, the world came behind you wanting to know all the secrets. They was and still on you like brown on rice, which is the most nutritious beside the others which are darker. How many times must you ask yourself, "how beautiful am I?" and "why am I not so attractive?" while "what can I do to better myself?" yet "when is my King coming?" well as soon as you make yourself noticeable and not in the television way, nor religious way, nor any other way cause other ways create a fight automatically among mindsets sparking a fight before you and so and so even met physically. It's called divide and conquer by way of being separated as a whole "thinking" you are individually unique, when in reality we are all the same. Yes you might be gifted and talented but never uniquely better than anyone else cause you put contrast and comparison in vue then. Start by saying that "I am better than my last times" this is called elevation like the elevator! And have a serene attitude of altitude about yourself like Queen Nefertiti if you will. Yes competition is not your forte fore you have already mastered the game so why are you repeating it as a player again? I know why...you was not taught correctly nor have you searched within yourself without attachments of everything. Ever took a trip to the mountaintop and felt like no earthly thing? Ever rode a bike for about 30 miles and fell asleep afterwards on your nice and soft bed accomplishing a task you thought you could never achieve? Have you ever thought about that tomorrow is not promise to no one but only hoped fore? Living your life to the fullest is just that, meaning everyday and night on a righteous level. If you see kids and people homeless, ever thought about creating a nonprofit which probably cost about a total of 500 dollars? Most individuals spend that on the weekends....Yet we have the audacity to complain about "materials and sex" as if it is on the top of the list. Like what makes you tick really...is it earth or ah higher purpose? Every month another cycle goes bye bye like the moon in orbit and so you are telling me you cannot control your emotional urges of lust satisfactions? Maybe you need to be checked out soulfully and spiritually as everything you do "will" be passed down to your children one way or the other; pretty deep isn't it? So while your monies is in order, just think about your community of which you want, no, need your children to grow up in. Make a change for everyone cause children do not want to be living in an environment of hopelessness nor uneasiness. So you can hide and run but eventually you will have to become ah Nu Blaq Queen. It's already programmed in you cause after all don't your mother and father want you to be better than them? Think before you cry out "female in distress" and feel the soul spiritually to see real success and not an unreal fantasy of it. To be a product or no competition is really the question every female is constantly asking themselves but the solution is often the same creating a pattern of circles eventually leading back to the question--am I insanity? Follow the heart and roll with courage while in the passenger seat to understand destiny on exit number 8 cause right now you are still on the road at exit number 1 heading towards exit number two in about 77 more miles. Life is not a rush but a careful process and sow in your equality for all justified through and through soulfully.

Nu Blaq Queen coming from my nu book called BLAQ LOVE: Nu Blaq Queen

Time and Space, Nu Blaq Queen, is to be utilized as elevation to seek your true hidden destination--Empire. See you being a Nu Blaq Queen means you got the most moves on the chessboard; that's right I said it! And in this lifetime you must be strategic of everything and not sleep on temptations of wrong preemptive decisions, traditional thinking, emotional instability, selfishness, closed minded spirituality suiting you to a tee of failure destined. Ever thought about why individuals always follow up with big weddings costly and so forth? Why start off with fun before putting in work to make it more or most enjoying of two as One fore life on the road to fun? Meaning put your monies or currencies in the bank or fuel a business together to create an Empire cause after that is why you are getting married right? How much a trust fund cost? You could suggest to put that monies in the bank instead of making a huge wedding arrangement as a celebration and if the people ain't down with it then bump them; they wasn't true anyway. Be yourself and real vs. unreal cause after you finish the honeymoon or whatever, that job is waiting on you to be stressed out again...so what about that land? Sounding great about now huh? Eat off your own acreage and provide food for the people if needed. Work from your own home and school your own children righteously from conception to death. How much it takes to start a business in your area via paperwork at your local county office? I bet most individuals know how much a movie cost and entrance fee to a club cost before building an empire. What's an IPO? That's what I'm talking about royal family...be one, two, three, four, five and however many moves ahead in the game of life without making one move physically. Think about this before you even consider the thought of an erection going inside you...don't front on me cause all is real with blaq and we mash like this as One by being real and open enough to see ah nu vue every single day and night. Enough of the fantasies you know?

Use your time wisely to be more about freedom and peace rather than propaganda about were are all the Kings at when a degree in your cycle corresponding with the lunar system is synced up. Chill and simmer down to think rationally and not so much physically as you are what you think, eat soulfully, vibrate spiritually and emotion of. See we occur in the physical naturally based on were we at, the thought patterns we vibrate on, how we feeling emotionally, soulfully sound or silent, spiritually enough to surpass limits and knowing without spirit everything would stop....

By: Nefertum Husia Shayheh

Every single night you know what I'm saying?....Geah

Absorbing more than eye can handle,
turning on my axis,
my lights piercing through blaq,
i see everything more clearly,
emotional times are,
defeat after defeat,
rational is how solutions come up,
like when rooster sounds off,
we seen each other signaling,
minds it's time to wake up,
absorbing more than eye can handle,
passing my world to my brother,
we got game now,
hold on with a twist,
cross them over,
fade us down,
my sister these clouds are real,
reeler than an orange peel,
across the nostrils of opposing stuck up feelings,
let me out drip by drip,
sticking to the pavement of concrete,
please don't step on me,
while I'm slugging my Mutha'z load,
you ain't knowing though,
sow you slip up,
every single day,
every single day....

From the second volume of BLAQ LOVE: Inkompletion str8 slugging on....

As One Nation... (all)
We need to be in unity... (one voice)
We keep on loving... (one voice)
We all we got baby... (one voice)
Keep strong with our unity... (one voice)
Forever just you and me...
This is our war strategy... (all)
repeat chorus three times but the first one is acapella then the music comes in

(all)
Brotha...
Who is the King fore our eternity
Brotha...
Who is my King when we grind fore our liberty
Brotha...
Who is King of our hearts it's just you and we

(transition or transpose)
How can we make it? (all)
Clear up the chaos, (one voice)
We got plans to move, (one voice)
We can't live without you, (one voice)
So let's mash fore our groove, (one voice)
As it's just me and you, (one voice)
Side by side and back to back, (one voice)
From bottom to top, (one voice)
Staying balance, (one voice)
We keep pushing, (one voice)
While they sleeping, (one voice)
As One Nation, (all)
(strong and convincing)Soon we can breathe again...(exhales and sighs)

(resting spot or beat broken down)
Wise quotes(all taking short turns one behind the other) then repeat top chorus four times with a little free soul singing riding the track out. 80-90 beats per minute or slower

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back