Black Spirituality Religion : Free Will in Heaven?

.......Wait a minute, wait a minute, lets be sure we've got the clear biblical interpretation, and not just a Christian perspective. To make it plain, Heaven will be brought down to Earth with no humans permanently residing in Heaven, outside of the mystery number consisting of a few select. All this talk of going and living in Heaven is a misnomer. The Earth will continue to be the home of Man/Woman once cleansed, not Heaven...

And thank you for sharing, Bro. Clyde.

I hope my response did not give you this impression. ...from a "Christian perspective."

In the Spirit of Sankofa and Peace and Love!

And thank you for sharing, Bro. Clyde.

I hope my response did not give you this impression. ...from a "Christian perspective."

.......Not at all sister cherryblossom, for real. In fact, the information you shared and my comments are tantamount in context. But to clear the air on the constant preaching of folks going to heaven to live, I consolidated both Quotes, okay...Peace In my sister friend.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back