Black Entertainment : Films Help Condition Black Males to Love White Females

I'm sure she got it and these kind of photos we care not to see for we do have a wide range of viewers young and old and we try to keep that kind of content out the open view , we do have a space called
Private Grown Folk Forum you have to be a premium member to enjoy this forum.
I think she saw it too. I don't see that obscene picture any more. People who post things like that outside the Grown Folk Forum should be kicked out.

I think she saw it too. I don't see that obscene picture any more. People who post things like that outside the Grown Folk Forum should be kicked out.

I feel you and no you don't see it i took care of it sister and my hope that the brother understand our position
of the matter and why we don't have such photo's on display here at destee.com. again thank you !
Admin
$$RICH$$

When means/ways/etc. to engage in discussions/debates/etc. about our internal issues/problems/etc., get undermined, i. e., in the case of what happened when the movie version of THE COLOR PURPLE turned from an attempt by the author (and/or her book) to delve into the source of black male sexist attitudes/viewpoints/etc., by the way of how the movie version misdirected us into a debate/discussion about black lesbianism instead, yet another case study of how we get played so other folks can get paid:

It's also a case study of how others advance their agendas at our expense...

The true nation of U. S. mainstream 'politics', their hypocrisy and deceit, ad naseum...

Though hasn't that also been true, i. e., from the beginning of the rise of white jewish capitalist mainstays in the movie biz, as well?

Even before that, movies-- like THE BIRTH OF A NATION-- had led to a brief but memorable attempt by early african american filmmmakers to counter what was and is a one sided whitewash of the era of Reconstruction, though they eventually fell victim to a lack of funding etc.

The notable exception was/is the legendary black filmmaker, Oscar Micheaux, who did attempt to make films that uplifted the image/character/etc. of black people, presented more realistic black characters, at least...

So the likes of Ice Cube etc. could do a lot better than they choose to do at the moment...

FYI...

Like you, I believe Blacks are being played while other folks are getting paid and that those folks are advancing "their agendas at our expense." That agenda seems to be to disintegrate Black male Black female relationships and thereby the Black family.

Ice Cube has a long way to go. His movies have too much conflict between Black males and Black females. In his movie "Janky Productions" Black females are largely sex objects, a Black male teen calls two Black female teens "bi**hes, and a Black man refers to a Black woman as "bi**h." Black females are debased in this film while white females are smiled at by a Black man. I don't think there are even four instances of Black males smiling at Black females throughout this movie. It's bad enough when non-Black filmmakers violate Black females, but it's a much deeper cut when our brothers join that chorus. Black male viewers are being trained to debase Black females and smile at white females.

Little Sister, they also project to black women that the white man will treat you better than your own black man can by not showing white men beating the hell out of white women and rapeing their own daughters or sons. They also do not show how the white man likes to watch their women have sex with animanls and other men while they ....pleasure themselves. Let's not play silly like little children when it comes to caucassians by trying to put all of the blame on black men. Many of the deviant things blacks do today were introduced to us while in slavery by whites. Black women have their hands in the dirt to. Many will fulfill a whitemans fantacies but will not do anything other than missionary for the blackman. Do not get me started on the hypocracy. If you will not please someone who looks like you , then run to please the one who has enslaved your great grand mother and call me offensive? This is part of the reason that we cannot get together with our own kind in a loving balanced relationship. Massah has our minds dreaming about him....or her. Peace

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back