Black Women : Feminism, How To Know If You Are A Slave, & OOW Births

Wives, submit yourselves to your own husbands as you do to the Lord. 23 For the husband is the head of the wife as Christ is the head of the church, his body, of which he is the Savior. 24 Now as the church submits to Christ, so also wives should submit to their husbands in everything. Ephesians 5:22-24.

A woman should learn in quietness and full submission. 12 I do not permit a woman to teach or to assume authority over a man; she must be quiet. 13 For Adam was formed first, then Eve. 14 And Adam was not the one deceived; it was the woman who was deceived and became a sinner. 15 But women will be saved through childbearing—if they continue in faith, love and holiness with propriety. 1 Timothy 2: 11-15

For if a woman does not cover her head, she might as well have her hair cut off; but if it is a disgrace for a woman to have her hair cut off or her head shaved, then she should cover her head. 7 A man ought not to cover his head, since he is the image and glory of God; but woman is the glory of man. 8 For man did not come from woman, but woman from man; 9 neither was man created for woman, but woman for man. 1 Corinthians 11:2-10

No one could learn the song except the 144,000 who had been redeemed from the earth. 4 These are those who did not defile themselves with women, for they remained virgins. They follow the Lamb wherever he goes. They were purchased from among mankind and offered as first-fruits to God and the Lamb. Revelation 14:3-4

There is nothing demeaning mentioned here.

The verse in Ephesians goes right along with your expectations of men as husbands and community leaders. If you expect him to be the leader, then follow.

The following quote in the letter to Timothy is Paul's personal teaching. However, John 4 shows Jesus speaking with a woman as one who's equal to a man. The reason for Paul's position was a tendency for gossip and backbiting. Most often deceptions started there under the assumption that men were trying to dominate the women. 1 Peter 3:2 clears up the "submission" part.

"When they [your husbands] observe the pure and modest way in which you conduct yourselves, together with your reverence [for your husband; you are to feel for him all that reverence includes: to respect, defer to, revere him - to honor, esteem, appreciate, prize, and, in the human sense, to adore him, that is, to admire, praise, be devoted to, deeply love, and enjoy your husband]." (Amplified)

How is that demeaning?

The 1 Corinthians verse: The head covering is actually elective, as no gentile is not subject to Hebrew custom. In mentioning that the man was not created for woman, but the woman for man; that wasn't demeaning at all. It spoke to the reason you were created, to be a help to men (Genesis 2:20). You connect those dots and there is only one message there. Men need women.

The verse in Revelations was not referring to women as dirty or whorish. It simply said that the men in the number did not engage in sexual actvity or sexual lust. Virginity was also revered in women. Remember the greeting an Angel gave Mary, Yeshua's mother?

"Hail! O favored one (endued with grace)! The Lord is with you. Blessed (favored of God) are you before all other women)!" Luke 1:28

Wasn't Mary a virgin also?

I challenge you here. Explain how Christianity demeans women when its NT teachings show that they are equal to and should be treated with the same respect as a man.

I challenge you here. Explain how Christianity demeans women when its NT teachings show that they are equal to and should be treated with the same respect as a man.

1 Corinthians 14:34

"Women should remain silent in the churches. They are not allowed to speak, but must be in submission, as the law says."

The most high would view man and woman as equals ....the epic of Gilgamesh is Enki and Enlil arguing over this the two "God" fighting upset with his "creation" Adamu and Ewan was Enki, Enlil was the "serpent" that told them they were enslaved... don't always think Carnal fam, see mental, psychological, and spiritual, we given the gift of become gods from Jehovah/Yahawah...I'm not condoning the bible but Maccabees and jubilees goes in further on this...Even Genesis (Genetic us/genetical-us ) says light was first then says the sun came after its a mistranslation by Looamong/Enki ....I don't mean to offend I mean to speak on what I pray and meditate on and get guidance from Yahawah and his & her cosmic angelical leader slalom and ka

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back