Brother AACOOLDRE : Farrakhan 2012 Savior's Speech

AACOOLDRE

REGISTERED MEMBER
Jul 26, 2001
Michigan
Occupation
Teacher
Louis Farrakhan gave his annual lecture near or around the birthday of Elijah Muhmmad in febuary of this year. I was shocked at some of the comments Farrakhan made. Farrakhan was upset that the US government didn’t bring osama bin laden back alive. I thought President Obama did a good job executing Laden and I wrote a poem to him to celebrate it. I just hope his Obamacare doesn’t back fire on him. (not to go off on a tangent).

Now back to the diarrhea of the mouth. Farrakhan thinks someone other than Osama was responsible for the hit on 9-11. He offered no evidence to back it up. The only other government involved in the massacre was Saudi Arabia where 90% of the thugs came from.

But this isn’t the first time Farrakhan has been a softie to clowns who like to use airplanes as death machines to innocent people. Remember kadafi who bragged about blowing up a airplane in 88. He made a big golden statue in Libya to celebrate it. So here we have kadafi and bin landen braging about using planes to kill people and Farrakhan wants to be soft on accusing them of violating their same faith all three share.

I got news for you Farrakhan bin landen did it. He made a move in his house and was shot dead in his head for it. End of story.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back