Black People : Fambly, I Don't Know Where My Sister Is

PurpleMoons said:
Sister River, Have you heard from your Sister yet?
Not yet. I talked to my mom Thursday night and she said my sister called her but claims she did not get a chance to ask her what city she is in. I can't imagine a mother not doing everything in her power to find out where her daughter is, especially when she has three little grandbabies with her.

My mom and them hadn't wanted my sister to leave but my nephew was crying every night for his daddy and they were like they just didn't care. They act like nobody's feelings matter but their own which is why I am as far away from them as I can be and though it was hard for my sister because she has never really been independent before but she had to do what was best for her son whether they liked it or not.

I was able to leave a message on her husband's voicemail and my mom left a message for them to call me but they havaen't done so.

I will trust brotha street that she is fine and that she is taking her insulin.

Well yanno Sister River, sometimes all a Momma needs to know is that her baby is safe. It's very difficult mentally for many moms to cut the cord and let their children be adults. Perhaps not asking where she is..is her way of letting go slowly. I often think about how I'm going to let the reigns loose. Giving them room and trusting they are gonna make the best decisions for them. I always worry about them. Where they are, is they safe, and will the contact me if their in trouble? But then, I also want to give them enough room to learn and experience things on her own. Yanno, be adults.

Anyway, I'm glad to hear she still making contact. That's a good sign shes okay. I'll keep the energy going for ya until she contacts you personally. You make sure you tell her how worried you was when she didn't show or contact you. And let her know she bet not ever do that again.

Love you Sister River!:love:

:heart:

She called me yesterday. She has basically been trying to give her mother in law a wide berth to avoid trouble. They are still looking for a place here in Paris but are having difficulties which I will not discuss. Please continue to lift her up so she can find some way to get her kids in school on time.

Thanks fambly, for sending us so much love and energy.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back