Black People : Fambly, I Don't Know Where My Sister Is

river

Watch Her Flow
REGISTERED MEMBER
Mar 22, 2004
Where the Niger meets the Nile
Occupation
Author
She was moving back to Paris and supposed to arrive here from California Tuesday morning. My mother said she is in some small town near Fortworth and that she called her Tuesday. My stepfather says he doesn't knoww what town she is in and that she called him yesterday. But she has not called me and her cell phone has been disconnected. I only have her husband's cell and he has been out of range or whatever it means when the operator tells you the Verizon subscriber is not available for the last two days.

When I talked to her before she left she was very excited about seeing me and working with me on some projects. I don't know what city she is in so I don't know how to begin to search for her. Somebody, please tell me what I should do and send me some energy.

Precious Qg River:
How long does it take her to get from her origin to where you are?

What mode of transportation is your sister utilizing to get to you?

I would contact that mode of transportation, if she is not driving a Privately Owned Vehicle, to find out if she is on that Mode of transportation.

If the mode of Transportation is say, greyhound,Trailway, the travel can be long with many of winding turns of events, such as out of the area (cells). I am thinking.

Good sign she maybe all right knowing she contacted your step father yesterday.

May Harmony:SuN030: Order :SuN030:Balance :SuN030:
reunite you all.

i think you should calm down first

don't think the worst

she spoke to your stepfather yesterday

ride with that

she will get to you

I PROMISE

now how's that for energy

:qqb003:

and try to deliver a message thru your stepdad if you can

Goddess Auset333 said:
Precious Qg River:
How long does it take her to get from her origin to where you are?

What mode of transportation is your sister utilizing to get to you?

I would contact that mode of transportation, if she is not driving a Privately Owned Vehicle, to find out if she is on that Mode of transportation.

If the mode of Transportation is say, greyhound,Trailway, the travel can be long with many of winding turns of events, such as out of the area (cells). I am thinking.

Good sign she maybe all right knowing she contacted your step father yesterday.

May Harmony:SuN030: Order :SuN030:Balance :SuN030:
reunite you all.
Thank yo queen Goddess Auset.

According to her itinerary she was to take an eight hour flight from California to Dallas and arrive at one o'clock this past Tuesday morning. From there she and her husband would come here which is a two hour drive. So she should have been here two days ago.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back