Egypt : Egyptian caverns in The Grand Canyon - David Hatcher Childress Pt 1/12

problem we're having too is that this whole ethiopian/nubian/egyptian story probably takes place over a period of 100,000 years or even more. just listen to how they talk and the things they talk about.

they talk about a time when egypt was water and was created by mud carried from the nile

they say that during the time of menes (the beginning of dynastic egypt) ethiopias prime was so far back

so i think that the continents were much much closer together than they are now

also its like you said its not thier story so people say that most things that come out of the ground are kept underwraps they say we only know of maybe 3% of it. amagine that! so my point is the official numbers are way way off as far as egypt. ive been researching where to find that diop dated kufu 25,000 years old and i have books that talk about india 30,000bc. now, we know thats our history back there and thats why its been concealed for the most part

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back