Black People : Each soldier in Afghanistan costs 1 million, how much to educate each child??????????

Ankhur

REGISTERED MEMBER
Oct 4, 2009
Brooklyn
Occupation
owner of various real estate concerns
According to todays report by award winning journalist Dr Gay Null today on Progressive Radio Network, not only does it cost 1 million dollars per soldier to find 100 Al Queda in Afghanistan it takes 22 gallons of fuel per soldier to get them into the mountains of that nation, and the cost per gallon to the millitary is
400 PER GALLON

Great point

According to todays report by award winning journalist Dr Gay Null today on Progressive Radio Network, not only does it cost 1 million dollars per soldier to find 100 Al Queda in Afghanistan it takes 22 gallons of fuel per soldier to get them into the mountains of that nation, and the cost per gallon to the millitary is
400 PER GALLON

Long ago i used to think things were jacked up. Now i'm older i realize everything is actually running quite smoothly. There are no ACCIDENTS. This is all calculated. When these status quo's are exposed then, then a person is hit with "conspiracy theorist", a title that kills the messenger, yet the quo goes on.

I also realized there is no education in Amerikkkan, this is "programming" at it's finest. Don't "believe" me? They even ask kids "did you get your school program"? Remember the basis of english is to confuse, why you think are things such as antonyms, synonyms, homonyms? Oh it sounds like that, but I DIDN'T MEAN IT THAT WAY. We need a language where ONE word means ONE thing, then there's no confusion.

Back to your base point, OF COURSE our resources could be used to better the lives of people. People are not the concern, when there are countries to invade.

Everything is running rather smoothly.

Long ago i used to think things were jacked up. Now i'm older i realize everything is actually running quite smoothly. There are no ACCIDENTS. This is all calculated. When these status quo's are exposed then, then a person is hit with "conspiracy theorist", a title that kills the messenger, yet the quo goes on.

I also realized there is no education in Amerikkkan, this is "programming" at it's finest. Don't "believe" me? They even ask kids "did you get your school program"? Remember the basis of english is to confuse, why you think are things such as antonyms, synonyms, homonyms? Oh it sounds like that, but I DIDN'T MEAN IT THAT WAY. We need a language where ONE word means ONE thing, then there's no confusion.

Back to your base point, OF COURSE our resources could be used to better the lives of people. People are not the concern, when there are countries to invade.

Everything is running rather smoothly.
YES INDEED, THEY HAVE THEIR PLANS LAYED OUT FOR MANY YEARS,
like Malcolm said we are nothing to them but ex-slaves

until we collectively create and implement our own long term plans to protect our youth from falling into thier pits and land mines

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back