Black People : The Distrusting Black American Negro, So Distrusting Of Each Other!!!

Listen, I was not going to reply to you anymore because I see you becoming too personal, but I will share this with you.

Divine Respect

Too personal? For me pointing out that your language IMHO wasn't a reflection of a self proclaimed "truthsayer".

I am not one who gets into personal insults with Black Folks, so if you are reading into my reply as being when I use the term You to mean I am referring to you personally and not using the term, You, in the general sense of the word, then you are mistaken, beloved.

So you're not trying insult anyone when you make comments like this? Again I'm not taking your comments personal. I contend your comments reflect you not me.

Yet you have negroes who attack the term, Black, while behaving as white as can behave, emulating that white racist unjust prejudice Luciferian Human Being.
Even though i asked was i the so called "negro" you were referring after all you felt I "attacked" the term black. Come Chief. These are YOUR words. You used words like "distrust", you told ME to be careful, then you say it wasn't personal. lol If it wasn't a personal comment towards me why offer the advice of "be careful" then?

Nothing I shared with you was/is meant to be personal and if that is the way you have taken our exchange, then I do apologize, I have no animosity toward you beloved, why should I have, there is nothing you have shared with me that is strong enough to upset me, beloved.
Nothing should ever "upset" you. Nor I have any animosity towards you as well Chief.

My issues were clearly stated addressing the language you use, language i thought didn't reflect so called "divine truth" as you call it.

This what we are going through now is the reason why I usually do not respond to comments, people do so for devious reasons, not to mean you do.

Sorry if I have offended you, beloved

Thank you for you comment. You have not offended me. There is no deviousness in my intent with my exchanges with you. I appreciate your feedback. You gave me a clearer picture on how you approach things.

I didn't mean to give a go back and forth feel to this, i thought my intent wasn't clear. so i wanted make that so.

You have a clearer picture of how I approach things as well.

Don't EVER forget Chief I want the same thing you want. I read your threads because the have rings of truth. I might not appreciate the manifestation of your messages but trust I get the purpose of your posts. I only ask someone with your knowledge should recognize not everyone can grasp what your saying right out of the gate. It may take time. Like the time it took you to become Chief Elder Osiris Akkeba

Divine respect to you too Chief.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back