Black People : Is real empowerment truly possible if Black men and Black women are disconnected from each other?

Discussion in 'Black People Open Forum' started by Find Black Love, Jan 30, 2019.

1. Find Black Love

Find Black Love New Member MEMBER

Singapore
    Ratings:
    +0
    Let's start discussing Black community empowerment.

2. Ndugu

Ndugu Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +178
    Black community Empowerment, was something engaged in from , every major city from the 60s , until COINTELPRO, destroyed all the Black Movements during the late 80s , and by the 90s infected the Black community with a Cultural Virus , that would create a subconscious disdain for Black unity , Collective Economics Collective Politics, Community Love, extended family love and by the mid to late 90s, even the simple Love between Man and Woman!

Now that we know the problem, it will take a cadre of 30 Conscious and Tech savvy Sisters and Brothers, to create a Cultural revolution t go viral to be the antivirus to Gangsta Thug Balling Drill Culture, that has decimated the basic urge towards Black unity, and the Pimp and Trap Culture, that has caused so much mysogeny on the Black woman to the point where relationships , no longer have the longevity they did back in the 60s 70s and early 80s, and the marriage rates , have drastically dropped !
    If we are quick to clean up a Virus or Malware from our computers, so that it wil function correctly,
    how much moreso, should we have enough Love for our people , to get rid of a Culture , that has us poltically and economically malfunctioning

3. Symbol of America

Symbol of America Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    RET: EMS & TPD
    Ratings:
    +1,220
    Since you initiated this thread why don't "YOU" give "US" your take on Black community empowerment in France? Thanks in advance.

• Respectful Respectful x 1
    • List
  4. Ndugu

United States
    Ratings:
    +178
    I think her country says the USA, but in that context, my beef with the comic book movie , up for the Oscars, was that in the minds of too many Black children unaware of Garvey or Malcolm or Nkhrumah, it made the concept of something we should all be working towards, look villainous instead of heroic; Global Black Unity, and regarding ourselves as a Global Black community! Not as the movie puts it under Killmonger as terrorists, but under Garvey, as working with each other for Economic Empowerment!

5. Symbol of America

United States
    Ratings:
    +1,220
    Obviously he, she or it's using a fee trial version IPA hider because the original flag was French and to continue using an original global IPA hider on free versions is difficult at best because paid members get first choice on available IPA's. Could be wrong but let's wait and see.

6. Ndugu

United States
    Ratings:
    +178
    If she or he or whoever came from Mars, isnt the question an important one in regards to what we have to face as a people , for the next 2 years??

7. Symbol of America

United States
    Ratings:
    +1,220
    I wholeheartedly agree with you Ndugu but when a supposed new member who like all of us members here should've read the TOS and/or at least lurked a bit to get the flavor of the site jumps right over the Kitchen Table or the Hi It's Me Chat Box or whatever the Introductory Sub-forum is called and ramps right up to some serious socially significant issue without some semblance of merit seems odd, wouldn't you agree? Or could be a sock. Like I said, let's just wait and see.

8. Ndugu

United States
    Ratings:
    +178
    at over 60 years old, born in Brooklyn, attended lectures of Dr Clarke , Dr Ben and Dr Amos Wilson in the 90s, if darn sock , came to any social media and dropped this , I would not even check the size of the sock, or brand or fabric , I would thank it ! As you see on the side bar it says over 157, robots are here right now! What does that tell you??[​IMG]

9. jamesfrmphilly

jamesfrmphilly going above and beyond PREMIUM MEMBER

United States
    retired computer geek
    Ratings:
    +15,210
    i don't know what that means. can you explain ????? what are robots doing here ?????

10. Symbol of America

United States
    Ratings:
    +1,220
    Deal, let's put this globe hopping IPA hider a/k/a sock apparition aside and focus on the next 48 months. Putin's puppet is already here so I mean what? He's already here so let's just deal with that for the time being. It should be obvious even to the blind, deaf and dumb that Mueller has been de-fanged. What we really need to do is finish addressing the accusation by someone somewhere that hinted that Kamala Harris is not exactly what she appears to be race wise. I did some digging like I'm sure someone somewhere did to find that out and just from the surface I wouldn't vote for her. If anything I wish Corey Booker would stop pussyfooting around and make his announcement already for Chrissakes. Shame that Michelle won't run. She made it inherently clear that she is in no way, shape or form interested in national politics. Can't blame her either but I'd vote for her twice times 10 squared to the 9th power if I could.

Last edited: Jan 31, 2019