Black Entertainment : Drake, Chris Brown brawl in New York nightclub

im not some chick. and im not looking at his race. he is cute jewish or not. i guess you spent more time than i have looking all into his race and all of that. i didnt even know he was jew.. i guess i have too much of a life that i missed that part lol too much time on your hands i see lol
if you are into white boys this is not the place…….

if you are into white boys this is not the place…….
hmm wow drake is white now, and now I like 'white boys"?? lol i love how you make a fool of yourself sometimes by coming to these stupid conclusions of yours, but knowing you on this site as long as i have, it is no surprise to me whatsoever. god bless. and what you said is dismissed by me as far as i am concerned.

A New York City nightclub that was the site of a bottle-hurling brawl after a dispute between the entourages of singers Drake and Chris Brown has had its liquor license suspended.
The State Liquor Authority suspended the license of W.i.P. and its adjacent Greenhouse during an emergency meeting Tuesday night.
Agency Chairman Dennis Rosen tells the Daily News that the authority “would not tolerate violent bars that break the law.”
The company that runs Greenhouse sued the city Monday for shutting it down, saying it was losing $264,000 a week.
Police shuttered Greenhouse on June 16, citing code violations.

http://thegrio.com/2012/06/27/ny-club-liquor-license-suspended-after-drake-chris-brown-brawl/

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back