Black People : Dr. Ben is a 360 degree Mason?

Nope. Not even close!
So you say, at this point it would suffice to say that the conversation definitely is useless. Even if I am on the inside it still could not be proven to you so I would answer in reply to what you say,"so you say". Also I do not deal with things that I read about. To really know the origin of something you would have to be apart of it. Between the two, the orders of schools of the non black races and the black races there is a bridge. And there are bridge keepers as well.

The systems in which are called Masonry and all of the non black organizations were created in Egypt and they were practiced in Egypt and Ether Utopia....as far as OUR systems ....they have no location and neither a birth date!!

Nope. Wrong again. This proves to me that despite your claims you do not posess complete knowledge. No one today does as you do not know the original system hence you do not know the root language. It was not in Kemet, which means the temple of waste was not the first structure built. It is simply the best known to those taught outside the root system.

I know the origin of the non black races system FIRST HAND.
I'm not talking about the origin of the non black races.

My question was and is regarding the earliest system which you and others refer as freemasonry.

Or did I actually say masonry?

Lol!

Nope. Wrong again. This proves to me that despite your claims you do not posess complete knowledge. No one today does as you do not know the original system hence you do not know the root language. It was not in Kemet, which means the temple of waste was not the first structure built. It is simply the best known to those taught outside the root system.
To say something has an origin is to say that it has a beginning. Again, there is no origin to our schools. Being a blackroots worker you should know that. Also I can understand the energy that you use behind your words while talking to me the way you do but it is all good.

I'm not talking about the origin of the non black races.

My question was and is regarding the earliest system which you and others refer as freemasonry.

Or did I actually say masonry?

The answer to the question remains the same accept it or not......it was correctly explained by Blackroots

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back