Black People : Dr. Ben is a 360 degree Mason?

Let's see if anyone else actually knows the answer to my question and please do not mix terminology.
Also, this is not to say that I want you to bow to me. Neither do I want you to accept what I say is true. I am really not into these things and have read many of your post. I am really not into the research stages of things. I am into application and have been for many years. Many brothers talk and talk and talk and I think to myself that all that talking that they do surely they can't have that much time or more to apply all of this. I don't want to read about how pyramids were being built and the powers of the mind. I actually was blessed to be given some of these things. Also nobody is scared of the secret societies anymore! This is 2012 and even within "their" lodges they even say that it is crumbling and is not as strong as it was! THIS IS FIRST HAND NOT 4TH HAND !!

Also, this is not to say that I want you to bow to me. Neither do I want you to accept what I say is true. I am really not into these things and have read many of your post. I am really not into the research stages of things. I am into application and have been for many years. Many brothers talk and talk and talk and I think to myself that all that talking that they do surely they can't have that much time or more to apply all of this. I don't want to read about how pyramids were being built and the powers of the mind. I actually was blessed to be given some of these things. Also nobody is scared of the secret societies anymore! This is 2012 and even within "their" lodges they even say that it is crumbling and is not as strong as it was! THIS IS FIRST HAND NOT 4TH HAND !!

I asked what was a simple question and here you are coming with all this which is totally off point.

I was not addressing you in the first place but if you choose to respond or reply expect to get checked.

It's great you are getting what you call knowledge out to others but really, how much if this knowledge is scientific and leading our youth into the fields of mathematics, engineering, architecture, agriculture, stone masonry, etc?

Most people I know who claim 360 degrees of knowledge are historians, philosophers, sophists and out right frauds who never built or engaged in building any type of structure in their lives and have most likely never even studied any type of hard sciences.

So let be real if you gonna step in this arena or step the -f- off!

I asked what was a simple question and here you are coming with all this which is totally off point.

I was not addressing you in the first place but if you choose to respond or reply expect to get checked.

It's great you are getting what you call knowledge out to others but really, how much if this knowledge is scientific and leading our youth into the fields of mathematics, engineering, architecture, agriculture, stone masonry, etc?

Most people I know who claim 360 degrees of knowledge are historians, philosophers, sophists and out right frauds who never built or engaged in building any type of structure in their lives and have most likely never even studied any type of hard sciences.

So let be real if you gonna step in this arena or step the -f- off!
Brother, I have nothing to hide and have no reason to be a fraud. I had no idea who started this link. I saw it and was drawn to it because of the title. There is nobody of the non black races who are 360. They may call themselves 360 but that is just within their own limits. Also I am a scientist myself. I have two degrees (and work in my field as well ) and as a scientist (you don't have to believe me) and I am here to say that, "THEY DON'T KNOW ****"....They have so many flaws in "their" sciences which are incomplete and when one of us comes forth to give them some answers they take it gladly! You can not take their world and replace it with a black face. The entire system has to be changed a new! We cannot do science as they do it or any other thing of that matter. I am speaking from "first hand". Our sciences would be to dangerous to be exposed in this cycle and this I knew before blackroots. You know the sciences including the ancient languages though it is in the subconscious you can bring it out. Are you doing anything to do this? Any applications? I was asking for you not me. Also so you want think that I am deviating. My answer stands 100% with blackroots and the answer is in the book. The book is just the introduction, a preliminary qualifications to enter into the circle. Any mystic while studying blackroots can see this right away even if the words are not speaking it themselves.

Modern religions only limits the seeker. They can offer no more than shadow existence. Truth is found where the path ends and the unestablished personal one began. You must leave the roadway and embark upon one which leads through uncharted territory. The Elders are waiting to guide and teach you.

:hello: Soundhearted ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :wave:

Thanks for joining us and sharing!

It appears that you have not confirmed your registration via email, as your posts are requiring moderation ... meaning they are not immediately being posted, but being put in a queue, waiting for approval prior to publication.

Please check your email account for an email from us, asking you to click a link within it, and confirm the registration. If you don't see it ... click here to request confirmation to be resent. If it doesn't arrive, or you have more problems with this, just send me an email ... webmaster @ destee . com .... from the account you used during registration, and i'll manually approve your registration.

Now i'm going to approve your other posts, and if you have any questions let me know.

Much Love and Peace.

:heart:

Destee

The European lodge of today was created around the 1600's. It took some of its ideas from the Ancient Kemetic Mystery System, however it deviated greatly from the original system. It eclecticly evolved through the origins of sorcery and witchcraft. You must not mistaken the original mystery schools with the modern european institution we call Freemasonry, which I have been a student of both. The true history of the Templars are but one example of the influences of socery. Most members of the modern institute don't know the origins of the craft and rituals they perform. They believe what they are told. Remember everything in its system have more than one meaning. Each level reveals different meanings.
Which schools where you apart of brother?

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

Blessings sent to all journeying in 2024 so far
Chevron Dove wrote on cherryblossom's profile.
Sis Cherryblossom,
hoping that you are at peace where ever you may be.
Back