Black People : Don't beleive the hype. Black betrayal is at the root of St. Louis and Ferguson decadance.

Dont bring infighting to my thread. If you belong to one of the identified traitor groups then stand up and defend against the charges.

Not only is Chareles Barkley cooning but so is all the Boule people stirring up protests saying Black lives matter. Because if Black lives matter then how do they not use their vast wealth to develope Black lives in decadant Black communities across this nation? Its easy to show up and pay for funerals while missing out in life.

Last edited:
And another thing the stratification that exist between the rich Black Elite (Largely celebrities, Boule and Masons) 1% and the wealth status of the rest of the 99% African Americans is the worlds greatest difference between rich and poor of a particular group. This proves the enemy owns the rich Black Elite and they therefore own the Black community.

I don't make this stuff up although I put my spin on it. Sure we all do that but there's a difference between embellishment and out right lying. I would be out right lying if I told you we're going to come out of this oppressive rule by proxy with all our people unite. The average black hold is about 6000 dollar a year. This is not nearly enough for them to afford housing, college, travel, vacations, and various admenties. But also other things like healthcare, private doctor, family attorney. Accountant, and some other special needs like private school. Without public treasury it will not be possible for poor Blacks to ever change the ghetto. And wherever the go they will take the ghetto with them. So treasury and development are need to improve the lot of the poor Black.

There are about 13 million and some poor Black households to market to them the idea of banding together in fundraising for community development. Those who participant will receive stake in the private intentional village we are expanding.

We need proposals to be put forth by the people advocates then vote them proposals with a council board for approvals. To build homes, businesses, schools tech and speciality private universities. Farming so everyone gets free food.

Think positive.

I got to give you big props for finding and discovering this video. It goes directly to my point that these Boule agents Jesse, Al, Holden they all using this young mans death for their own hidden agendas. The Alphas are the most prominent people in the FBI. I stood outside of the FBI headquarters in D.C and you would not believe the amount of Black people working there. The FBI keeps statistics on cops shooting Blacks. You didn't hear a peep out of these traitors until the people got tired of this out right murder. Now they're out front paying for funerals, taking photos ops and calling for endless peaceful and non engaging protests. But how many black men have been murdered while these cowardly Boule traitors at the FBI kept silent?

Listen to me good, you hear. Read my words carefully because I'm decoding here what's happening inside the Black Elite. They rule in chaos. Some of the Black Elite will be freedom fighters then others outright House Negros. They belong to an order with each given a desperate mission. When they infight or run off at the mouth like Barkley they are doing this to disrupt any Black union with chaos while they stay united in secret brotherhood. The whole thing is covert, many of the Boule and Mason doesn't know the whole blueprint of what all members are doing. But they're sworn to protect and assist evil men and women in their order. Never buy the confusion and infighting it is a diversive strategy.

Okay, I am reading, that some people here want to shoot two cops for one black, the enemy is all white people, and the enemy also black people who don't agree. So, who you going to start a war with?

Oh, my!

Not to digess...

First of all, do forgive the belated replies, and also keep in mind nobody knows everything, though what the brother also does know, was/is/etc. the most candid/honest/etc. take on modern day real black leaders, etc. so I too seek to give him the benefit of the doubt, I am and can heed his reality checks/wake up calls, too...

It's just that none of us can or should rewrite our history books, oral or of the print version....

What he and others also need and want us to face up to:

Few if any others ever did or do reflect the likes of black scholars, be it Harold Cruse or Dubois, or black leaders, be them Brother King, Jr. or Malcolm...

I never even heard of Tarvis Smiley nor Cornel West, and had my own takes on H. Rap Brown, let alone Stokeley Carmichael, who I had...

At least Carmichael and Brown had been part of past movements:

So just who are Smiley and West, other than media icons?

As also regards Jesse Jackson Senior and Al Sharpeton, they did and do have their critics/detractors/etc.

But they do have roots in some past movement and/or notable followers etc.

In the case of Minister Farrakan, the nation of Islam is a revived part of a cult, whereas a lot of black devotees of Islam aren't a part of it, and most blacks are devotees of other religions in general, black christians in particular...

My and the point: There was and is what choose to believe, then their are the reality checks/wake up calls all of us need and I want us to heed...

I. e., in relationship to being devotee of a particular key speaker at the first Million Man March, a former first term black U. S. Senate also went on to become this nation's first african american president...

White haters tried to link the one with the second, i. e., with the Rev. Wright's alleged racist comments and Obama also being an alleged protege...

Yes:

Obama distanced himself and went on to get elected in spite of it all...

But:

Questions remain to be answered, i e., just what and who does he feel and think his loyalties are to?

Such is the backdrop to what I and others butt heads over..

You wrote:

Black? White? Do you have enough backing.

I have been a part of past movements etc.:

Also I do hope the present day black led ones have more reliable backers...

I. e., the white backed 'Occupy' factions ironically were not truly inclusive, (and never mind the 'Tea party' louses)!

Sigh..

Commonly accepted black notions of which whites are truly progressive as opposed to being close minded and reactionary just has to rise above and beyond photo ops and or white celebs just showing up a protest or rally...

Thing is: If some folks own deeds reflected their words, the rest would be a moot point, Willa...

You wrote:

How about Latinos? They have their own agenda coming in and taking over by the numbers for the vote.

I do have or had latino allies:

If any are among latino mainstays...

'No mas...'

At best,, some just mimic our own folk, Willa....

Just kinda sorta not always the right ones...

As individuals, we can't be all things to all parties , y'know?

You added:

That does not include violence unless you include gangs, but I don't think they are for outsiders.

We can only hope!

You wrote:

How about all the various Asian, Chinese? They are so quiet.

You have any friends among these other ethnic/racial/etc. groups?

I. e., I get the strong impression you're relatively younger than me, etc.

Some of us are reflections of growing up during different eras
etc..

Does anyone know what their Plan A is..Plan B? I suspect education for higher skills, technology, Phd.s in everything; If they are hating the police nobody knows it. However I think they want the police to protect them from crime. My point is violence is a destroyer. It's going to bring the dogs down from the hills with their weapons. Look on the other side of violence against organized society and see what it brings to the community (as already demonstrated). I would take the equation seriously. For every action, there is an equal reaction. Now in case someone wants to know what my agenda is, it is love for you and I can't help trying to submit all the probabilities.

Not everybody who immigrated here did or does just abandon their own peoples culture/heritage/traditions, and/or for the sake of being 'typically American', which is as class based as it is also socially biased b s.

So just what is being bought and who is selling us what sis?

Time will tell...

FYI

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back