Quiet Poetry Lounge : Doing what's right

robboy2003

REGISTERED MEMBER
Nov 23, 2006
The Ville
Occupation
To bring strength and a calming influence,and to s
They're smug sitting on their house on the hill. They go off to far away lands to find a thrill.

The finer things in life is what they seek, but to me they are so fu**ing weak,never gave another soul nothing not even a **** thing to eat! What makes you so unique.

They love to see one another fall,because they are the essence of a pompous pig and bastard is all. Why do you continue to try and help. Hell! look at"em knifing, fighting,back biting. The race has long rumored to be trifling.

I believe in the worst of these. I take exception so,if you please. I came from among such,as these. Some may be shady and regardless of monetary success still fronting. I believe somebody has to be about something.

My conscience tells me,so they'll try and tear you down to. I say true,but i won't remain blue long,for life is short,and will all be gone soon enough. I will be proud at the end,because i remained tough. My prize is at the end of the day. I can look at me and mine and they will always say he did it the right way!

You think that that sh*t is the end. *****'s today want skin. Where the hell have you been? I said. I guess i've been in. I suppose i should just let old folks lie,and throw the youngsters out and let "em just die. My head is hard,but it's not dead,and my bad thoughts were ashamed at the things that were said. Nah, on second thought stick right buy 'em and put this baby to bed. I thought that's what you said.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

Blessings sent to all journeying in 2024 so far
Chevron Dove wrote on cherryblossom's profile.
Sis Cherryblossom,
hoping that you are at peace where ever you may be.
Back