Law Forum : Do You Practice Home Defense?

More Black men shoot guns for "good" reasons then you can possibly imagine. They actually have interactive ranges that emulate police department firearms training facilities, if you can find one in your area the extra money spent to get trained in real world self defense is incalculable, static bullseye & silhouette targets don't shoot back. Also it's a wise thing to shoot all your guns every day, interior target shooting bullet traps is easy to set up, any gun shop has the books to DIY your set up, also the reason to shoot your guns daily is two fold, one is obvious, the other reason is just as obvious if you think about it. As far as the SHTF issue there are several forums addressing that, some are just forums on a website for questionable and/or expensive products, some are extremely racist & some are just worthy of lurking, I wouldn't suggest joining any of them, they're all on some law enforcement watch list, just lurk & whatever question you have more then likely your answer will be either in the forums or the site archives. Legitimate survival advice is readily available on the FEMA website.

Remember: The best form of survival is not a firearm, the best form of survival is wisdom.

I wish I could shoot my guns daily but that would get pretty expensive. I have to go to a range to shoot. I have no other options. I have started doing a lot of self training on muscle memory and sight acquisition. I do this at least 1 hour out of each day. When I go to the range I notice there are not many Black people. It may just be where I live though. Recently my best friend started shooting with me so I have started teaching him what I know. I have seen the forums you are talking about and most are openly racist so I do just lurk. Its sobering to see the extent of the craziness some of them exhibit. You are correct. Survival will be accomplished by knowledge and wisdom. However, I dont plan to be a sitting duck in either scenario.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back