Law Forum : Do You Practice Home Defense?

Discussion in 'Law Forum - Prisons - Gun Ownership' started by Senegal, Dec 6, 2016.

1. Senegal

Senegal going above and beyond PREMIUM MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +342
    I went to the shooting range a week ago and made a startling discover. You actually have to practice to keep your skills up. Makes sense that you have to practice because it is a skill. It got me wondering how many Black people practice what they would do in the event of a home invasion or the breakdown of law and order.

2. Senegal

Senegal going above and beyond PREMIUM MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +342
    I wish I could shoot my guns daily but that would get pretty expensive. I have to go to a range to shoot. I have no other options. I have started doing a lot of self training on muscle memory and sight acquisition. I do this at least 1 hour out of each day. When I go to the range I notice there are not many Black people. It may just be where I live though. Recently my best friend started shooting with me so I have started teaching him what I know. I have seen the forums you are talking about and most are openly racist so I do just lurk. Its sobering to see the extent of the craziness some of them exhibit. You are correct. Survival will be accomplished by knowledge and wisdom. However, I dont plan to be a sitting duck in either scenario.