info-moetry

STAFF
STAFF
Dec 20, 2004
The rotten Apple
Occupation
A+ technician
Peace

It would depend on who it was and the type of crime.

To need to put up a house is usually due to a felony charge and repeat offender. So the chances would be slim to none.

I'm Becoming Me

Jul 6, 2013
Occupation
Lover & Fighter...
No ma'am.

If I had kids and they needed it it's still a big no no. Mama would love the baby to death, but mama won't be on street because of foolishness. :censored:

hablaespanola

Jul 6, 2016
To secure a Bail Bond, most bail companies require some form of collateral as proof that you can pay if the terms of the bail are violated. Depending on the amount of the bail, the bail company might require you to use your house as collateral. Even if you have other assets that could pay off the bail, many bail companies prefer the security of having real estate as collateral.

Hermetic

May 30, 2015
No, because I keep money in reserve just for emergencies like this. Even then, I only help out family members who I am certain are innocent. I will not enable someone's propensity towards illegal actions no matter my relation to the person.

Damaris Sheldon

Banned
Jun 27, 2016
When I was finally allowed to hang out with friends or schoolmates my mom & dad made it quite clear to me that only because I'm all they have they'd post cash bail or secure a surety bond for me "ONE" time & "ONLY" one time & my bail would be paid back in full, my dad sat me down out of moms earshot & told me if I ever committed the same crime (Whatever it would be) again, I would be completely disowned, cut off & rendered completely homeless & if any of our relatives took me in they would have absolutely nothing to do with them either. This along with my morale values, love for the LORD, my character & respect for the law of the land, the Constitution & The Bill of Rights keeps me on even keel. I do have temptations because I'm young but my inner strength redirects my thoughts.

As for me, I don't.

1. Post bail
2. Cosign loans
3. Lend money
4. Enter into financial or business partnerships with non family members.

Consciousness Raising Online!

Latest profile posts

Feeling good today fam...just been reading a couple of books. I think Dennis Kimbro's "Daily Motivations for African American Success" is one of the best motivational books on the market. This book has motivation for each day of the year on each page and all of these relate to your own Blackness. No matter what you're experiencing there's something in that book you could draw from. ✊
Life is a poem, love is the pen.
Charles Thompson wrote on Enki's profile.
Good evening
Destee wrote on Angela22's profile.
Hi Sweetie Pie Honey Bunch!!!! ... :dance4: ... Welcome Home! So good to have your sweet Spirit in the house! ... YAAAAAAY USSSSS! ... :yaay: :yaay: :swings: ... :heart:
Angela22 wrote on Enki's profile.
I hope all is well with you. Much love.:love: