Khasm13 : discovery channel launches transsexaul childrens show...

It is easier to play on the minds of children these days. A lot of children are raised by the telling-lies-through-vision. Parents are often not monitoring these things and it is being taught in school across the United States. They have videos of kids cross dressing and trying to teach our children that's it is ok to be gay. I for one do not stand for it. I do not watch the "television". Our people in general are so wrapped up into their own lives that these animals are trying to steal our children right from under us AGAIN! It's easier to say Boycott and sign a petition. The problem is who will follow through? For now my daughter just reads. No television. Plus this digital age soon shall fade anyway.
I do agree lets just let this go by the wayside like other things in life do. There ain't sadly nothing we can do but administer another person to continue. Hopefully in the right superhero robe!

Geez......

nah...it's been time to just turn it off...this is only a reminder

one love
khasm

It's also time to remove it from it's position of worship in your physical space. If you look at it, it's really setup just like an altar. And folks actually sit below it and worship.. everyone must quiet down.. and pay attention.. and pay offerings (cable/electricity/netflix/etc).. whatever it expresses is regarded as truth. If your living room is designed around a television,then you are implying that your life is designed around the television.. and even if it is off, it's position still speaks to the children of it's importance.

20130528-144541.jpg

Nothing says “child-appropriate material” quite like gender-bending underage superheroes. At least that’s the theory over at the Hub, the network co-owned by Discovery and Hasbro, which is trotting out its latest soon-to-be-dud, SheZow. That show follows the adventures of a 12-year-old boy named Guy who uses a magic ring to transform himself into a crime-fighting girl. Yes, you read that correctly. When Guy says the magic words – “You go girl!” – he becomes SheZow, wearing a purple skirt and cape, as well as pink gloves and white boots. The chief executive of the Hub, who may or may not have been high (and leftist) when she greenlit this project, is Margaret Loesch. Loesch commented, “When I first heard about the show, my reaction was ‘Are you out of your minds?’ Then I looked at it and I thought, ‘This is just funny.’” The target audience for the Hub is children aged two to eleven. source – Breitbart

http://www.nowtheendbegins.com/blog/?p=14069

What a weird site.
*laugh*
I was done when I saw the word 'ishmaelites'.

I'm not going to make light of gender identity issues. I understand hermaphrodit-ism.
... but I actually do think this whole 'Boy-Girl trapped in a Girl-Boy's body' situation is weird.
I feel sorry for those individuals... actually.

Thank God that it's just a cartoon. I clicked the link believing that it was going to be a reality show.

20130528-144541.jpg

Nothing says “child-appropriate material” quite like gender-bending underage superheroes. At least that’s the theory over at the Hub, the network co-owned by Discovery and Hasbro, which is trotting out its latest soon-to-be-dud, SheZow. That show follows the adventures of a 12-year-old boy named Guy who uses a magic ring to transform himself into a crime-fighting girl. Yes, you read that correctly. When Guy says the magic words – “You go girl!” – he becomes SheZow, wearing a purple skirt and cape, as well as pink gloves and white boots. The chief executive of the Hub, who may or may not have been high (and leftist) when she greenlit this project, is Margaret Loesch. Loesch commented, “When I first heard about the show, my reaction was ‘Are you out of your minds?’ Then I looked at it and I thought, ‘This is just funny.’” The target audience for the Hub is children aged two to eleven. source – Breitbart

http://www.nowtheendbegins.com/blog/?p=14069

What a weird site.
*laugh*
I was done when I saw the word 'ishmaelites'.

I'm not going to make light of gender identity issues. I understand hermaphrodit-ism.
... but I actually do think this whole 'Boy-Girl trapped in a Girl-Boy's body' situation is weird.
I feel sorry for those individuals... actually.

Thank God that it's just a cartoon. I clicked the link believing that it was going to be a reality show.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back