Black Poetry : Dignity Beyond Persecution,Honorable Roger Toussaint,Rebirth Of Marcus Garvey

http://www.amsterdamnews.com/News/article/article.asp?NewsID=64290&sID=4

that was a mouthful and I want to come back and read it again. Anywho i found this link that i thought you would like and you have encouraged me to dig deeper in this particular situation and get off the pot about nonparticipation in the process of what is happening to the masses.

It is intelligent to write about these issue..... i just need some edumacation on what lays under gotham city

Patrice

Peace

Quote-we postponed our deadline and attempted to continue talking to the M.T.A.
From the beginning, the M.T.A. approached these negotiations in bad faith, demanding arbitration even before trying to resolve the contract. Hours before the contract expiration, the M.T.A. got rid of its $1 billion surplus -- a surplus which we believe continues to be understated by some $100 million. The M.T.A. knew that attempting to reduce health and pension standards at the authority would be unacceptable to our union.

Reply-Much love Sister
I think this whole strike
Was just what I had read because the union was in debit
Get the name out there it was too benefit the leaders
Cause i watched interviews from most of the people
They all said they wanted to know why they went on strike
Cause as of now they have gained nothing and lost a lot
Much Love Sister

blessings my brothers and sisters and thank you for your comments, I speak out loud to my brothers and sisters, open your eyes we are almost in chains, never close your mind to the devil, look at the wars, and look at how many senators were sent to jail, look at the admistrations who are stealing from our childrens education and self worth, never close your eyes, it was on the black news, how acs was going into families homes, taking their children without cause, not only they force their selves in your homes without warnets, this is nothing ; they did it during slavery, each child they take out your home the cities get 500,000 for each child, 18000 children in foster care, if some one calls your home and file a complaint, you are guilty until proven inosent, we have to wake up, and protest we have the power of the pen. don't sleep; why you are sleeping they are planning to destroya us. This is a fact, seek and you shall find.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back