Black Entertainment : Diary of a Tired Black Man

The way most these women acted were straight up crazy. Key word: "acted" And they acted according to a script in keeping with the director's topic: frustrations black men have in black relationships. It was not a generalizing depiction of all black women. It only addressed the frustrations and the root of them.
Of course I am saying they were examples of what bad women look like.
My particular favorite clip was the "Man of Honor" Clip, because it showed a side of many black men's character that is neither openly acknowledged or privately acknowledged very often - a faithful black man. I happen to be one of those, a man who has honored the women he has been in relationship with, regardless as to what suspicions I faced due to a frustratingly large number of unfounded insecurities.
Lol man of honor huh, I think he threw all that away when he went have a 3some with the two hot young women. I'll give him that he didn't cheat on his wife while he was with her.

"Of course I am saying they were examples of what bad women look like."

You do realize that by stating there are bad women out there and that there is a way to tell what they look like, behave, etc., you are indirectly acknowledging that there are good women out there who don't look like any of the descriptions acted out.

"Lol man of honor huh, I think he threw all that away when he went have a 3some with the two hot young women. I'll give him that he didn't cheat on his wife while he was with her."

Touche. But I did think that it was very honorable that he didn't cheat on his wife at a time when, according to those brothers among us who are either bitter or weak, it would have been understandable considering how badly she treated him. The honor was in his loyalty. And at the very least, whether he did have that 3some or not (the film never said that he did or didn't), you cannot take the fact of his loyalty away from him. And even you have to admit that in these days and times, a man's loyalty to his woman is grossly overlooked.

"Of course I am saying they were examples of what bad women look like."

You do realize that by stating there are bad women out there and that there is a way to tell what they look like, behave, etc., you are indirectly acknowledging that there are good women out there who don't look like any of the descriptions acted out.
Yes I acknowledge that but my whole point is the movie failed to resolved the conflict, well at least to me, I didn't liek the way the director concluded the whole thing.

"Lol man of honor huh, I think he threw all that away when he went have a 3some with the two hot young women. I'll give him that he didn't cheat on his wife while he was with her."

Touche. But I did think that it was very honorable that he didn't cheat on his wife at a time when, according to those brothers among us who are either bitter or weak, it would have been understandable considering how badly she treated him. The honor was in his loyalty. And at the very least, whether he did have that 3some or not (the film never said that he did or didn't), you cannot take the fact of his loyalty away from him. And even you have to admit that in these days and times, a man's loyalty to his woman is grossly overlooked.
He was loyal to his wife I gave him that, and the whole 3some thing the director left it to your own imagination, and I said he did, since the hot young woman dragged him out of the bar. I think that scene was meant to be more on the comic relief side as most of the late scenes.[/QUOTE]

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back