Black People : Detroit High Schools Teach How To Work at Walmart

Let's quit co signing what the white bigoted/racist/reactionary propagandists keep selling and others keep buying...

The illusions/leading to wrongheaded conclusions is what some whites would have non whites in general/blacks in particular to believe, i. e., most whites are social climbers/and or that's why whites have the most money/most power/etc.

The reality is of a nation in the midst of an economic crisis--massive bailouts of the private sector by the public sector--and a lot of formerly employed white folk getting unemployement checks etc.

Even via self serving employment policies/practices, etc., some do despair and give fed up at the white slackers and screwups they wind up employing, i. e., so a lot of white employers did (or do) contribute to the process, which is why there are over 12 million illegal immigrants in this nation...

Though if that ole 'race card' only did or do get some folks so far:

Me and mine/you and yours/etc. did and do have to go thru some dumb crap--sometimes to get that part time job--at Burger World etc.

But, while on the one hand, the nation's priorities are reflections of hypocritical and deceitful (let alone culturally and socially backward) viewpoints etc. AT THE TOP, on the other hand--some of the rest of the worlds movers/shakers need/want all of the (good/intelligent/decent/honest/etc.) help THEY can get!

So-- don't believe the hype--and don't give up hope--yet!

:fyi:

...I know, right?

I bet micky-d's kicking themselves in the butt for not coming up with that idea.
A vocational school for working at burger joints.

However,

If they really wanted to do justice by the students, they'd teach'em how
to run and manage the likes of wal-mart.

If we do not create our own schools with a curriculum designed for us to
prosper, then we will be susceptible to this kind of education. Well... actually
we are, for the educational system, in large, is designed to teach us how to
work for others instead of creating jobs.

Let's quit co signing what the white bigoted/racist/reactionary propagandists keep selling and others keep buying...

The illusions/leading to wrongheaded conclusions is what some whites would have non whites in general/blacks in particular to believe, i. e., most whites are social climbers/and or that's why whites have the most money/most power/etc.

The reality is of a nation in the midst of an economic crisis--massive bailouts of the private sector by the public sector--and a lot of formerly employed white folk getting unemployement checks etc.

Even via self serving employment policies/practices, etc., some do despair and give fed up at the white slackers and screwups they wind up employing, i. e., so a lot of white employers did (or do) contribute to the process, which is why there are over 12 million illegal immigrants in this nation...

Though if that ole 'race card' only did or do get some folks so far:

Me and mine/you and yours/etc. did and do have to go thru some dumb crap--sometimes to get that part time job--at Burger World etc.

But, while on the one hand, the nation's priorities are reflections of hypocritical and deceitful (let alone culturally and socially backward) viewpoints etc. AT THE TOP, on the other hand--some of the rest of the worlds movers/shakers need/want all of the (good/intelligent/decent/honest/etc.) help THEY can get!

So-- don't believe the hype--and don't give up hope--yet!

...huh?

You lost me a little, chuck.

Are you speaking in general?

If not, you mind fragmenting my post and responding directly to the
fragments, so that I can make better sense of what it is, exactly, that you
are addressing? :)

...huh?

You lost me a little, chuck.

CTJ: That happens a lot...

Are you speaking in general?

CTJ:

Yes!

If not, you mind fragmenting my post and responding directly to the
fragments, so that I can make better sense of what it is, exactly, that you
are addressing? :)

I will reconsider giving it another try via the normal means/ways/etc. too...

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back