Black People Politics : Democrats' Plan to take back White House: #swingleft

Biden consolidates support, but trails badly in enthusiasm: Poll

SOFI SINOZICH
Good Morning America

Reluctantly agree :facepalm: Joe needs to tell the story and lay blame at the feet of Trump.

Joe Biden is the worst imaginable challenger to Trump right now

...This is what happens when the Democratic Party, de facto led at this point by its presumptive presidential nominee Joe Biden, refuses to make the case that Trump is in fact responsible for the severity of the disaster. Biden is proving to be about the worst imaginable nominee to take on Trump.

Ryan Cooper
The Week

Watch Joe Biden Respond to the Coronavirus Pandemic on ‘Kimmel’

“The coronavirus is not his fault,” Biden said of Trump. “But the lack of alacrity, the speed with which he’s responding to these things, I think could be improved considerably. So I laid out, about two weeks, a detailed plan and I said, ‘I hope the president use it, takes a look at it. … For example, I called for the Defense Production Act to be used, to be implemented by the president.” He added, “He hasn’t done what it seems to me is rational to do.”

Emily Zemler
Rolling Stone

You got that right :rofl:

Trump says Republicans would ‘never’ be elected again if it was easier to vote

Sam Levine
The Guardian

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back