Black Money Business Jobs : Democracy vs. Republic. What is the difference?

Unfortunately I wasted 4 years and upwards of $90,000 studying this bs called political science, when in reality there is no science to it only game and most of it is "zero sum". If youve studied the history of this country very critically and analyze the moves of white people you will see that it is just that a zero sum game. Those articles are nothing more than hogwash, more propaganda for the white man. Traditional democracy as practiced in Africa did not work as described in that article. Africa being the originators of society this thing we call democracy is really not a true democracy. There is alot of doublespeak just in that first paragraph of the article which is a paramount theme in the white mans political games. In the last 3 years I have nixed this system all together, when people really begin to overstand what is really happening in this country and around the world they will too. H. Rap Brown put it best when he had this to say at Berkeley during the free huey rally in '68.

"There is no difference between the Democratic and Republican party. The similarities are greater than the difference of those parties. What's the difference between Lyndon Johnson and Goldwater? None! But a lot of you running around talking about you Democrats, and the Democrats got you in the biggest trick going. They tell you, "It ain't our fault, it's the Dixiecrats." No such thing as a Dixiecrat. The only difference between George Wallace and Lyndon Johnson is one of them's wife's got cancer."- H.Rap Brown

Unfortunately I wasted 4 years and upwards of $90,000 studying this bs called political science, when in reality there is no science to it only game and most of it is "zero sum". If youve studied the history of this country very critically and analyze the moves of white people you will see that it is just that a zero sum game. Those articles are nothing more than hogwash, more propaganda for the white man. Traditional democracy as practiced in Africa did not work as described in that article. Africa being the originators of society this thing we call democracy is really not a true democracy. There is alot of doublespeak just in that first paragraph of the article which is a paramount theme in the white mans political games. In the last 3 years I have nixed this system all together, when people really begin to overstand what is really happening in this country and around the world they will too. H. Rap Brown put it best when he had this to say at Berkeley during the free huey rally in '68.

I can concur with this to a large degree.
However, I am of the opinion that is beneficial to learn this as much as possible.
These political (and legal) concepts and terms stem from European history, culture, practice, and customs.

I can also concur in the aspect of you must have your economic, resource, and property games on lock before really digging into politics.
You don't have the time (or leisure) to focus on politics if you are starving.

Law and other institutions work on words. Learn the words in order to play the way you want to play.
I speak from experience on this :).

May I ask if you vote?

Each1teach1 said:
"There is no difference between the Democratic and Republican party. The similarities are greater than the difference of those parties. What's the difference between Lyndon Johnson and Goldwater? None! But a lot of you running around talking about you Democrats, and the Democrats got you in the biggest trick going. They tell you, "It ain't our fault, it's the Dixiecrats." No such thing as a Dixiecrat. The only difference between George Wallace and Lyndon Johnson is one of them's wife's got cancer."- H.Rap Brown

You have just committed an error.
Democrats and Republicans are political parties.
Republic and Democracy are forms of government.

Republicans != Republic && Democrats != Democracy

There is merit to the paragraph, however.

I can concur with this to a large degree.
However, I am of the opinion that is beneficial to learn this as much as possible.
These political (and legal) concepts and terms stem from European history, culture, practice, and customs.

I can also concur in the aspect of you must have your economic, resource, and property games on lock before really digging into politics.
You don't have the time (or leisure) to focus on politics if you are starving.

Law and other institutions work on words. Learn the words in order to play the way you want to play.
I speak from experience on this :).

May I ask if you vote?

Yes I do extend my empty voting gesture as a civilian. I have done so since the age of 18. Not sure that I will any longer in the national elections, as im sure another way of life is coming.

You have just committed a classical error.
Democrats and Republicans are political parties.
Republic and Democracy are forms of government.

Republicans != Republic && Democrats != Democracy

There is merit to the paragraph, however.

I would have to disagree with this as would history and virtually every black historian on the topic. Have you studied reconstruction era politics up until say about 1930? If you do im sure you would change your mind on this.

Have you studied reconstruction era politics up until say about 1930? If you do im sure you would change your mind on this.

I have to some degree.

If we are discussing politics; law; morality; rights; or philosophy, we are discussing concepts which are inherently incorporeal.

No piece of paper or concept will protect you from actual force. That is reality.
This is where self-defense, wits, and action comes into play.

Given the perspective you hold, I think you would enjoy these writings and authors:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_State_(book)
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ludwig_Gumplowicz
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Albert_Jay_Nock

In particular, I believe you may be interested in the conquest theory of the State.

The concepts are for development of mind which can be used to guide one's actions toward an objective.

I will reiterate again: if you know how to speak the language, you can get results.
I have testimony to the aforementioned.
I've done it too many times in conducting my own business especially.

You exist in a system created prior to your being.
Does it not behoove us to learn all we can about it for our health, safety, and welfare?

Given the links that I have affixed throughout this thread so far, I would like to note if constitutions are to protect individual or minority rights, it has been a complete failure as to this regard.

I can also agree with you that law is a shell game.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back