Black People : DA GHETTO TYMZ

Peace Fam:

I was wondering if anyone has ever heard of this brotha, as well as his website, or read his magazine. It is www.daghettotymz.com

If not, I would check it out...the brotha reminds me of a journalist version of Bro. DSS and a younger version of Bro. info-moetry. Also, he touches on some deep content.

Respond as you please...

KWABENA

peace kwabena, i've visited this brother's site. in fact its one of my faves i have it listed in my blog.

it is a great reference, i like the way he connects "mystery" with the current days and times. it is a great place to open up your psyche, a great place to start exploring. i recommend!

also check out mindwarz.com...

hotep-

peace kwabena, i've visited this brother's site. in fact its one of my faves i have it listed in my blog.

it is a great reference, i like the way he connects "mystery" with the current days and times. it is a great place to open up your psyche, a great place to start exploring. i recommend!

also check out mindwarz.com...

hotep-

Peace-

First and foremost, Welcome to the Destee Family & Community; I hope you enjoy it while you're here.

Thanks for the link to mindwarz.com. I checked it out, and it sounds interesting, so I will look further and deeper into it when I have a free moment. I also like the way he delivers the message. If not already, you should try to view one of his video articles...the brotha is as creative as they come.

Before I go, I will also recommend checking this Brotha's site out. I actually connected with him before; he is great peoples. http://rbgsstt.blogspot.com/

Hotep!

KWABENA

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back