destee.com
destee.com
Jan 22, 2001
betwixt and between
destee.com
Occupation
Website Consultant
Hello Family,

Anyone who has ever heard me mention a "court tv show" knows that i love me some Judge Mathis! Haaaaaaaaaaay Judge Mathis!!! :wave:

But, i can't help but notice that there are quite a few "minorities" hosting these court tv programs. For example, we have:

Judge Mathis (Black)
Judge Millian (Hispanic)
Judge Joe Brown (Black)
Judge Mablean (Black)
Judge Hatchett (Black)
Judge Judy (White)
Judge Larry Joe (White)

Why would the media put minorities in the majority? Are they trying to make us and the world believe that these programs mirror the "real life" justice system, in regard to who does the ruling?

:heart:

Destee

Destee said:
Hello Family,

Anyone who has ever heard me mention a "court tv show" knows that i love me some Judge Mathis! Haaaaaaaaaaay Judge Mathis!!! :wave:

But, i can't help but notice that there are quite a few "minorities" hosting these court tv programs. For example, we have:

Judge Mathis (Black)
Judge Millian (Hispanic)
Judge Joe Brown (Black)
Judge Mablean (Black)
Judge Hatchett (Black)
Judge Judy (White)
Judge Larry Joe (White)

Why would the media put minorities in the majority? Are they trying to make us and the world believe that these programs mirror the "real life" justice system, in regard to who does the ruling?

:heart:

Destee

Wait . . . a white man named Larry Joe and a judge too? :eek: :laugh:

Ohhhh buddy! I find that too funny . . . :lol:

now when it come to this as i express before i watch
judge Mathis all the time and he is one tough love judge
my # 1
also love me some judge Mablean and judge Millian
these are the three i watch

but no because the justice ruling is the system that's control
by none african american these are more so the show case of
entertaining judges with fire and draw big ratings

I dont know...maybe it does in fact represent reality. Seattle has 2 black judges. I recently served on jury duty and was amazed that the black judge was "cutting up" in court. The case wasn't a big deal, but the 3 young black men who were defendants probably chose the judge because he was black, yet they should have thought more about chosing a GOOD attorney, he failed them.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back